Post-Game Talk: Devils at Rangers 12/7/13

Megustaelhockey

"I like hockey" in Spanish
Apr 29, 2011
Even though I think the Devils only exist as a franchise to watch the Rangers lose, people who are actually honest-to-goodness fans of their team want their coach fired. This result will not help with that.

SRTtoZ

Apr 3, 2010
New York, NY
Callahan has been a non existent part of this team so far this year. Henrik has been average and giving up way too many softies. I also blame the person who made that pass which led to the penalty in overtime since if he didnt turn it over Callahan would have never had to high stick someone.

Oak

Apr 22, 2012
MA
Can anyone tell me what the reaction on TV was to the first Devils goal? Were they able to find any angles that showed it being hit in with a stick?

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
The captain of the team sets them up and the highest paid player on the team makes sure they get it down. That's your big players coming up huge.

Jan 8, 2012
NY
Callahan ****ing sucks. Soft plays, doesn't finish checks. Puts the icing on the ****cake with that lazy penalty that would put Beniot Pouliot to shame.

Get rid of him.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
watching this team play i just hope they trade callahan and girardi at the deadline. dont resign either and u cud get 2 firsts for them. if we resign both of them we are killing our chances of winning a cup anytime soon with the wasted cap space on them.

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Callahan has a bounce back game with 2 assists?

Takes the game losing penalty in overtime.

Your New York Rangers.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
At the end of the season, NYR will be in the playoffs, and NJD will not be. So this is temporary.

Ekani

Nov 12, 2009
Typical Rangers game. Marty gets a W his last game @MSG. Typical, if this team does not win the @Yankee stadium I dont know what I'd do.

Time to get wasted and forget this BS.

High And Wide*

Can anyone tell me what the reaction on TV was to the first Devils goal? Were they able to find any angles that showed it being hit in with a stick?

Didn't touch a stick, was an obvious kick.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad