• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheUnseenHand

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2010
Am I the only one who noticed Smith struggling immensely in his own zone after coming back from injury? Really rough stretch for him.

Other than that, lots of positives in the series vs. PHI.

He played the Farabee goal pretty poorly.

RyGuy

Mar 24, 2013
Medford, NJ
That move Bratt made on the halfwall where he accelerated like a video game character past that poor guy, cut in and rang it off the post......I had to check my underwear after that. Multiple times.

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
Am I the only one who noticed Smith struggling immensely in his own zone after coming back from injury? Really rough stretch for him.

Other than that, lots of positives in the series vs. PHI.
I’m surprised he hasn’t fallen off sooner. This has been an extremely brutal schedule for a first year player.

Reactions: Guttersniped

BurntToast

May 27, 2007
Saratoga, New York
Bahl looks a lot better than I was expecting.

Both of Jack's assists are the exact type of assists you want to see an elite playmaker get. Set up a great play, perfect pass to the shooter. We're lucky to have him.

The power of Super Friends is always noticeable. Bahln only played with Ty for about a month but they won world juniors gold together. He looks better now than with Bing (Sorry, Utica).

Reactions: TheDuke93

Call Me Al

Aug 28, 2017
i’ve been beyond impressed with bahl. especially based on the reviews of his play in bing but it could be the result of a young team or rookie pairing or any number of things down there. he’s looked poised and steady and more than capable of filling a spot next season. of course it’s the flyers so let’s see how the next week goes but i’m pleased with the kid, he has skills that we need

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
OH NO

Here come the Boston Bruins for 2 followed by the Islanders for 2 and then the Flyers for 1. Will the Bruins and Islanders be resting players,?

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Boston I doubt it, at least tomorrow since they still have a magic number of 1 to clinch. Maybe they sit some people on the back to back if they do but it’s the NHL, you can only load management so many guys at once. The Isles, Lou doesn’t usually play the rest everyone card

Maine Fan

Defense Wins Chanpionships
Apr 19, 2015
Ocean Twp, NJ
Boston I doubt it, at least tomorrow since they still have a magic number of 1 to clinch. Maybe they sit some people on the back to back if they do but it’s the NHL, you can only load management so many guys at once. The Isles, Lou doesn’t usually play the rest everyone card

Good point. Boston will get a point in the next 6 games.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
Do you keep tabs on how many "likes" each person has given you? Who's in the lead?

Just hope you don't ever make his list of those who have spoken ill of Jesper Bratt.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad