Devils 2015-16 team discussion (player news & notes) part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.

BomaLightDevils

Jan 15, 2011
Copenhagen
Let me put it this Way if we get one more pick then we got now I will be glad if not the team have been a big surprise, Schneider have showed what he is capable off in front of a average to good team and I think he has surprised some people on here also. He now been viewed as a elite goalie.

But no one knows what to expect from Shero when the season ends. Maybe he's already has a deal in place, who knows..? Maybe he's already been talking to agents about UFA (don't know if it is legal)

Young guys in the lineup like people gave been screaming on for years, New Jersey Devils in going in the right direction. Coach Hynes and Shero has been incredible if you look what team they took over.
Now it's the owners that should showed what they are willing to spend this summer to make the team better.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
I'll say it again, if Schneider had a league average offense in front of him, he'd lead the league in wins and probably be considered the best goaltender in the league. Even if he had the 20th ranked offense in the league. Even if he had the 25th best offense in the league, we'd have a little breathing room in a playoff spot right now. With some margin for error, and not be afraid of the impending 3 game losing streak that seems to follow up every 3-4 game winning streak lately.

And I'd never have to read about how washed up guys like Pekka Rinne are better, because they had one good season in the last 4 years that wasn't even as good as Schneider's season that one good year. We'd be the laughing stock of the league if Rinne or a .905 goaltender played for this team. Probably last place in the entire league.

At least I haven't had to read a ''Should have signed Halak'' comment in a while. Put him or any of the cookie cutter goaltenders of the league on this team, guarantee we're battling to stay out of the bottom 3-5. Our goals against would probably still be respectable with an average guy in there, because we don't allow 800 shots a game like last year, but the offense is so terrible, we'd be in the bottom 3 or so.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad