Post-Game Talk: Devils 2 Rangers 1 [9/16/2013]

Green Blob*

Who looked above average for the most part: Richards, Staal, Kristo, J. Moore

And they were just a little above average.

Everyone looked rusty.

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
What a terrible display of hockey. Almost looked like it was the first pre-season game out there.

Lotta work to do, which is to be expected.

Osminator

Dec 28, 2005
Vienna, Austria
Richards should retire with some dignity... Jeeeez.

Looks like Falk really wants to play for Hartford in the AHL, at least his play today screamed "Wolfpaaaaaack" lol

Moore, DZ and Staal looked solid.

Some hide Nash's sleeping pills... Wake up man!

DudMan28

Jan 30, 2013
Kristo was one of the guys I noticed consistently. Plays with confidence. Looks like he wasn't afraid to try and make something happen.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
John Moore had a great game, best player on the ice tonight IMO. Despite a few positioning probs DZ looked good too. Boyle's line looked great. Falk, Johnson, and Bickel were just baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

16 To Stanley*

Good: Hrivik, Richards, Talbot, J. Moore, Staal

Needs to improve: Kreider, Kristo, MDZ, Falk

Should be cut after Tuesday:

Bickel, Mashinter, Asham, O'Donnell (WTF), Bourque (waste even putting him in the lineup)

Krams

Feb 13, 2012
Watching a full game of Johnson, Falk, and Bickel should make everybody here appreciate the Rangers' defensive depth.

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
We really just need a guy like John Tortorella to come in and set these guys straight. I heard he implements a system that will really compliment this team's style of play.

eco's bones

Jul 21, 2005
Elmira NY
Staal looked a little rusty but overall he was fine. John Moore--very nice game. Dominic Moore played well. Thought the Boyle, Kristo, Hrivik line better than the Richards, Nash, Kreider line. Cameron Talbot got beat by a long one but overall he played well too. Nice fight by Mashinter.

Championship*

J Moore, D Moore, Talbot, Kreider I thought looked very good, and Johnny might have been the best Ranger out there tonight.

Raspewtin

May 30, 2013
Don't understand the Richards hate. He was suck-tastic 1st period but he finished quite strong.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad