Post-Game Talk: Devils 2, Isles 1

HF Three Stars Voting

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
He had an off game today, Yegor. Whiffed on a chance. He'll get em next game.

Kuokkanen had one really nifty play i noticed today, either 1st or 2nd period, but otherwise was a little quiet too. Hughes was everywhere, as per usual.

I guess we'll have to allow Janne a quiet game..

Reactions: ChicksDigTheTrap

devilsblood

Mar 10, 2010
He had an off game today, Yegor. Whiffed on a chance. He'll get em next game.

Kuokkanen had one really nifty play i noticed today, either 1st or 2nd period, but otherwise was a little quiet too. Hughes was everywhere, as per usual.

I guess we'll have to allow Janne a quiet game..
The play on which Yegor whiffed was him showing a little more stick handling/skating flair then usual, I'm OK with him whiffing if he is trying to expand his game.

Thought he maybe had a nice pass somewhere along the line, but it's a little hazy.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Dano thinks Yegor would have broke the franchise goals record for a rookie in a full season, and he definitely would have been on pace for that.
I think he would have shattered the record. He took a few games to adjust, then came on strong. He would possibly outpaced his current scoring rate to finish the season.

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
The play on which Yegor whiffed was him showing a little more stick handling/skating flair then usual, I'm OK with him whiffing if he is trying to expand his game.

Thought he maybe had a nice pass somewhere along the line, but it's a little hazy.

I couldn't remember the run up to that whiff, but i remembered the whiff :)

Whaddagoal

Junktime season...
Nov 28, 2005
New Jersey
I think he would have shattered the record. He took a few games to adjust, then came on strong. He would possibly outpaced his current scoring rate to finish the season.

Yeah i think so too. Hope he really keeps up whatever training he does in off season because whatever he did, its working.

Nubmer6

Sleep is a poor substitute for caffeine
Sponsor
Jul 14, 2013
The Village
Yeah i think so too. Hope he really keeps up whatever training he does in off season because whatever he did, its working.
His run actually started in the 2nd half of last year's Bing season. I think it's all just a state of mind :)

TheDuke93

May 29, 2017
NJ
Nothing but passenger defenders left, obviously.
Let's just ignore Zacha gifting a high slot pass to the Islanders because he scored I guess. Had a good game after that embarrassing turnover though. Funny how if Severson messes up everyone will relentlessly kill him for it but Zacha can do it over and over and over again every game and not a peep.

Reactions: Maine Fan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad