Development camp

Dampland

Mar 14, 2011
Gainfully Employed
(after watching the Pavel Jeny's penalty shot video)
I wish the NHL would adopt a "chaser" for the Shoot outs. It would remove that lame Patrick Kane "I'll come to a stop and wait " crap.

Engebretson

Thank you, sweet rabbit
Nov 4, 2010
Minnesota
Considering the Wild's Official Twitter account even made it a point to tweet out Tuch's celly specifically, I'd say everyone understood it was a lighter situation and not something you'd do in a real game scenario.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
im trying not to get too amped about tuch , but man he's the next best thing to having bjugstad on this team. im still shocked he fell to #18.

gphr513

Watch the world burn
Jan 14, 2014
Minneapolis, MN
Tuch's celly was "embarrassing"? Give me a break.

Against an actual opponent? Yeah, probably not something you want to do. It was a fun scrimmage against his future teammates. Watch the green bench while he's skating by, they're giving it right back to him.

DANOZ28

May 22, 2012
nearest bar MN
tuch was just having fun with teammates , now in a real game back in the 80's that would have caused a bench clearer , flashback i miss the 80's!

Skinnyjimmy08

WorldTraveler
Mar 30, 2012
Geeze how dare Tuch have fun... obviously he hasn't gotten the official training of becoming a typical boring NHL robot yet

Ban Hammered

Disallowed & Inhibited
May 15, 2003
I've watched these shootouts at practice for SCSU for years..they do the same stuff when they score and they all give it to each other. It wasn't a game, everyone knew it's for fun, so showboat a little.

Mickey the mouse

Jun 30, 2013
It's July !

It's a scrimmage not game 7 of playoffs.

let the boys be boys and have fun.

They got their balls busted all week with off ice workouts and on ice 2x a day.

The u17 USA National camp was better to watch than last night scrimmage.

Obviously, some of these guys took it more serious than others. The guys going back to college ( Lucia, Tuch, Belpedio, Soucy, Petersen and even Rielly ) probably haven't even been on ice much at all between summer school, off ice conditioning, strength training etc.

I wouldn't put to much thought or have any opinion on how these guys looked or anyone for that matter. I'd wait and see who shows up in Sept / Oct.

Carl33

Aug 25, 2007
What about Alex Tuch?

Other than his shoutout goal, how he was? not a lot on review from him other his shoutout goal. For my fantasy ligue, what may be his celling?

thanks

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
What about Alex Tuch?

Other than his shoutout goal, how he was? not a lot on review from him other his shoutout goal. For my fantasy ligue, what may be his celling?

thanks

Alex looked really good in the 2nd scrimmage. Every time he stepped on the ice, the ice tilted towards the offensive zone for team white (it helped that Reilly was usually out there too).

Alex's ceiling is absolutely a top line winger.

Kari Takko

Jun 6, 2010
North Metro, MN
What about Alex Tuch?

thanks

He made 1 play on Grayson Downing's goal that showed why he was the best player on the ice. He got the puck at the blue line and most guys would have tried to make a pass across to the streaking winger coming down the left side. Instead he left a little drop pass for Downing into space that gave him all day to put a backhand top shelf.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad