Waived: Devante Smith-Pelly for buy-out purposes

Devilsfan118

Sing us a song, you're the Schiano man
Jun 11, 2010
NJ
That hot streak when he was first acquired by the Devils was something else. Fun to watch.

But he pretty much hasn't done a thing since then.

Matteau - DSP, both bought out (edit: Matteau not qualified). Guess the Habs and Devils knew what they were doing.

Last edited:

David Suzuki

Aug 25, 2010
New Brunswick
That hot streak when he was first acquired by the Devils was something else. Fun to watch.

But he pretty much hasn't done a thing since then.

Matteau - DSP, both bought out. Guess the Habs and Devils knew what they were doing.

Matteau wasn't bought out he just wasn't given a QO

Brodeur

Feb 27, 2002
San Diego
That's too bad, I really liked him when he broke in with the Ducks. Finished off 2015-16 well with the Devils but we virtually invisible this year. Probably will get a Brett Connolly-esque reclamation contract somewhere.

Uncle Scrooge

Hockey Bettor
Nov 14, 2011
Helsinki
DSP is just one of those guys that looked promising early on but really haven't done much since. And he's already 25 too. Probably looking at Europe at this point. Or maybe the Avs take a chance.

NjDevsRR

Anything Can Happen In Jersey
Apr 24, 2012
Belmar
Dude had the most insane stretch when he first got here....then he just died. Good luck to him.

Fazkovsky

Sep 4, 2013

Both will be absolute non factors in the NHL

But the way DSP was playing the first stint with the devils, feels like we thought we would be regretting it. Everyone slamming MB once again. Chill out habs fans.

PTH

Feb 27, 2002
Quebec City
Visit site
Sekac for DSP for Matteau. Talk about a cycle of crap, lol

And just for fun, let's remember that Habs and Ducks fans thought there was no way they would move promising youngsters like Sekac or DSP for anything less than a 1st rounder. (I have no idea if Matteau had equivalent illusions about him. I'd guess so).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad