Detroit

rickizbruin

Feb 7, 2010
ONTARIO
yep.. but they still would have two games in hand.. and when there is few games left.. games in hand can kill you.

mislysBB

Aug 6, 2013
Northeast
*win* being the key word there. The Wings are slipping, and it would be foolish of this team not to take full advantage of it.

talkinaway

Mar 19, 2014
On the couch
Yeah, not too excited about being 2 points behind with 2 games in hand. And we're behind (just barely) in ROW.

That said, Detroit has a pretty tough schedule ahead - much tougher than Ottawa if my memory serves me. If we arbitrarily draw a line at 21st place, Detroit has 3 out of their 12 games against the bottom-feeders. Plus, their momentum is pretty bad, going 3-6-0 in March, including a 2-7 bomb against the Flyers.

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Yeah, not too excited about being 2 points behind with 2 games in hand. And we're behind (just barely) in ROW.

That said, Detroit has a pretty tough schedule ahead - much tougher than Ottawa if my memory serves me. If we arbitrarily draw a line at 21st place, Detroit has 3 out of their 12 games against the bottom-feeders. Plus, their momentum is pretty bad, going 3-6-0 in March, including a 2-7 bomb against the Flyers.

No but we do play them one more time.

We can't worry about anybody else, we just need to win.

DarrenBanks56

May 16, 2005
i just want ott to get in so they can beat mtl.
this bruins team doesnt want it. except for maybe krug

xgallantx

Sold Soul for a Cup
Oct 2, 2006
Newfoundland
Caps also an option too, there schedule isn't overly easy either plus we have a game in hand plus we play them 1 more time...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad