GDT: Detroit vs Vancouver 10pm EST

ShanahanMan

Jan 31, 2009
Tokyo, Japan
The only streak I care about now is a losing streak. We have a very lax schedule remaining and knowing our luck, we'll somehow manage to finish 9th.

We gotta nab us a top 5 guy.

HIFE

May 10, 2011
Detroit, MI
The only streak I care about now is a losing streak. We have a very lax schedule remaining and knowing our luck, we'll somehow manage to finish 9th.

We gotta nab us a top 5 guy.

Did anyone else hear Osgood promoting a tank? Said it's hard as a player to be purposely bad but it's important the Wings to get a top 5 pick and turn thing around quickly. Fun times.

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009
Did anyone else hear Osgood promoting a tank? Said it's hard as a player to be purposely bad but it's important the Wings to get a top 5 pick and turn thing around quickly. Fun times.

All the casters talked about it tonight. They get it. They know the turnaround is likely to be faster with a tank.

Oct 18, 2006
yeah but he's only signed for 6 more years

gotta sacrifice a little on the money end when you're getting a term that short
Honestly it's gotta be the worst, or at least top 5 worst deals in the entire league. Mind-blowing.

Tasteslikekevinbacon

Oct 26, 2013
Ontario, canada
Just wanna toss it out there, if you ever get a chance to head to the rogers arena for a game I recommend. Nice place and everyone was super friendly to my ugly ass. Glad to be on the glass when Abby ended it in front of me. Vancouver is quite lovely also

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Abby and Helm were great in this game. Have to give credit when they deserve it.

Kinda disgusted at seeing Kronwall get the 4-on-3 PP time over Green or Sproul though. I would have also wanted Mantha on the ice instead of Abby even though Abby scored.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Sydney Swans @ Hawthorn Hawks
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $5,720.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $1,447.00