GDT: Detroit v Carolina..... again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 18, 2006
Russo's a pretty poor skater. Pretty concerning.

This is probably why I still like Sproul over him. Sproul can really skate, if only he didn't get injured we'd be finding out if he had what it takes.

jolly roger

Aug 4, 2013
And they're fighting for their playoff lives with this string of games they've played. I doubt there's much of a chip on their shoulders for Lack considering it was their own player's fault.

And nothing happened to him anyway.
He didn't even stay overnight in the hospital.

Reddwit

Feb 4, 2016
We look like a team that's played 3 games in 3 nights, with two OTs to boot.

TheOtherOne

Jan 2, 2010
How the **** do you allow a 2 on 0... on an offensive zone faceoff... on a power play...

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
What a joke the NHL is allowing this. 3 games 3 nights It should be at the end of the year if it would impact the playoffs.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
if the hurricanes somehow get in by one or two points, i would be absolutely livid if i was the team that got knocked out. this game is essentially a free 2 points

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
if the hurricanes somehow get in by one or two points, i would be absolutely livid if i was the team that got knocked out. this game is essentially a free 2 points

Well considering they are behind the teams that are in, I'd say, they should take care of their own business and Carolina doesn't matter.

chances14

Jan 7, 2010
Michigan
Well considering they are behind the teams that are in, I'd say, they should take care of their own business and Carolina doesn't matter.

sure. but still doesn't change the fact the hurricanes were essentially gifted 2 free points in the standings

first time in 15 years a team has to play 3 games in 3 nights

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
Our zone entries on the pp are such ****. Drop pass Drop pass. It never works. You wonder why the pp is last

theYman

Feb 28, 2008
At least we're not getting shutout. Thanks Nosek. He has a nose for the net.

WFIAA

Aug 2, 2016
sure. but still doesn't change the fact the hurricanes were essentially gifted 2 free points in the standings

first time in 15 years a team has to play 3 games in 3 nights

It's crappy for Detroit, this is basically an auto loss (Tampa isn't going to be easy on Thursday either). NHL probably just figured neither team were gonna be a factor so who cares.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad