Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ Toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetterbergs Beard

Red Wins fan
May 20, 2013
Vancouver, BC
It feels like it's been forever since the Wings won 3 straight. Hope they can make it happen!
Let's see some Leafs jerseys/waffles thrown on the ice today! :laugh:

Last edited:

Actual Thought*

Snatch up these "easy points" here through the next few games and we could be leading the conference. The Habs are on a road trip with back to backs and then a 4 day layoff. Prime time to pass em up. Contender by December!

detredWINgs

Jan 1, 2004
Michigan
Visit site
Its a shame we couldn't call up Pulkkinen for a game like this. Scratch Andy, demote Cleary, and roll with Pulkkinen-Helm-Jurco just for shots.

I hope we keep that Tatar-Sheahan-Abby line together. Its looked good ever since it was assembled. On the flip side, Nyquist needs to wake up as does that entire first line. They haven't played poorly by any means but they have too much talent not to be finding the scoresheet with the minutes they get.

Actual Thought*

How long is Smith supposed to be out for?
He was put on IR so at least a week. They will pump him full of antibiotics and he should be fine. I talked to a doctor friend the other day and he said infections on the hands are often staff infections because staff lives on our hands. Left untreated that kind of infection can become very serious even leading to the loss of a hand. Thanks to antibiotics he will be fine and should return as soon as the cut closes.

TatarTangle

Sep 28, 2011
Detroit
If Toronto shows up Detroit wins. If Toronto doesn't show up they win. It's no secret the Red Wings play to the level of their opponent, Toronto is even more up and down than the Wings.

SoupGuru

May 12, 2007
Spokane
I don't know what FSD is doing with Osgood. I was OK with giving him a shot while they found a better color announcer. Is Mickey making it hard to find a guy to do half the games or something? Please tell me they're looking, though. Please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad