Your positivity is not welcomed
Oct 12, 2008
51wThrx.png

1677090399402.jpeg

1677090465399.jpeg

1677090679011.jpeg

Cuckoo4Kakko

Jul 1, 2019
Jake sits and Krav plays or I start thinking Ed was lying to us about Krav's greatness, Gallant's arrest, all of it.

Reactions: tlk

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
As a kid, I always picked up Red Wings games on their AM station, WJR when the conditions were right in the radio spectrum of the atmosphere.

BleedBlueNYR

Jan 25, 2019
New York
This won't be an easy game. Red Wings have played themselves into playoff contention and you would have to imagine they're going to give it everything they have to get into a wild card spot.

The Rangers however are the better team and we should be disappointed with anything less than 2 points.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
This won't be an easy game. Red Wings have played themselves into playoff contention and you would have to imagine they're going to give it everything they have to get into a wild card spot.

The Rangers however are the better team and we should be disappointed with anything less than 2 points.

Probably looking at a 1 goal game. So let’s at least get it to OT.

• Wow

romba

Aug 2, 2005
New Jersey
As a kid, I always picked up Red Wings games on their AM station, WJR when the conditions were right in the radio spectrum of the atmosphere.
I actually became a bit of a wings fan as a kid- I had got an am-fm walkman for my bday when I was 9 or 10 and while scrolling through all the stations I found that I was able to listen to the Wings games at night. I listened to them beat the Avs in a playoffs series, the PBP excitement was infectious. Plus the Wings were a killer team on NHL 95 so I played them on that too. I had forgotten this memory, thanks!

I also remember scrolling through stations when I was supposed to be asleep and found a station playing the entire Star Wars Empire Strikes Back audio (though I didn't know what movie it was at the time). I was riveted lol. Simpler times my friend.

• Love
Reactions: will1066

New York RKY

Let's Go Rangers!
Sep 6, 2009
Arizona
Going to be a long flight for Patty Kane from Dallas to Detroit for him to then come up with that hat trick tomorrow.

• Haha

will1066

Oct 12, 2008
I was born in Windsor, Ontario. I'm not sure Journey knew Windsor was south of Detroit.
I once crossed the bridge connecting Detroit and Windsor to and fro on the same the day.

I actually became a bit of a wings fan as a kid- I had got an am-fm walkman for my bday when I was 9 or 10 and while scrolling through all the stations I found that I was able to listen to the Wings games at night. I listened to them beat the Avs in a playoffs series, the PBP excitement was infectious. Plus the Wings were a killer team on NHL 95 so I played them on that too. I had forgotten this memory, thanks!

I also remember scrolling through stations when I was supposed to be asleep and found a station playing the entire Star Wars Empire Strikes Back audio (though I didn't know what movie it was at the time). I was riveted lol. Simpler times my friend.
Yes! Especially when the Wings were out west, it was oddly fun to listen to their games late and in bed.

Reactions: romba

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Going into a game the goal should never be at least getting it to OT.

I’m saying if they are going to “lose” 2-1, or 3-2, let it be in OT. Should have re-worded that differently. The goal is to win in regulation of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad