GDT: Detroit Red Wings @ New York Rangers - 2/21/2016 | 7:00 PM ET | NBCSN

Status
Not open for further replies.

skate skate skate

Apr 6, 2014
Europe
I can really sense the excitement for this game :laugh: Everyone's so hyped.

Naa, I feel the same; expect a loss. Ranger's the better team, Howard's in net and it's our third game in four days, yada yada. At least I hope they battle for Howard, and Gus/Tats needs to score some goals. Also, with Dats/Z playing >23 minutes yesterday, Blash needs to trust AA/Jurco with more than 7 minutes of icetime.

Actually, I'm in favor of scratching Tatar to let Pulkkinen play one more game. But maybe that's because I like Pulks a great deal more than most on these boards...

CerealKiller

Oct 25, 2014
Get that AA, Gus, and Jurco line back. I was starting to like that one. Eventually they gotta put AA, Helm, and Larkin on a line just for fun right?

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
Larkin says he's feeling better and should play, And Blashill has yet to decide on who's starting hopefully he gets smart and starts Petr every point from here on out is going to be critical.
Petr hasn't been amazing lately. Best case scenario is Howard plays well and shows he can pick up some more starts again.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
6-1 Rangers.

We get smoked.

However...This will be as low as we sink, and we get on a decent little run in the coming weeks.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
Petr hasn't been amazing lately. Best case scenario is Howard plays well and shows he can pick up some more starts again.

Likely Scenario: Howard allows 2 goals in the first, one of them is very weak, the other also stoppable. Howard allows 2 more in the 2nd, another very stoppable puck, then an unlucky bounce. 90% of fans start complaining, and calling out that Howard sucks. 10% of fans defend Howard, saying its just bad defense. We come out flying in the 3rd, only to have another goal or 2 go in.

No need to watch the game, you're welcome.

Chris 84

Sep 15, 2007
MOD... seriously? jurco has actually been relatively impressive in the last little stretch since he started playing with gus and aa. don't understand this one at all.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red Stanley

Apr 25, 2015
USA
I predict a win for one of the teams tonight and lots of complaining regardless of which team it is.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
seriously? jurco has actually been relatively impressive in the last little stretch since he started playing with gus and aa. don't understand this one at all.
Yeah I've liked Jurco lately. I guess Blash just wants to give Pulkkinen a chance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
That's great.

Sit Tatar instead. Guy needs a wake up call.
Tatar hasn't been great, but this team really can't afford to sit it's 4th leading scorer because he's been a bit off. Jurco and Pulkkinen still have a long way to go before they should play over Tatar.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad