Oklahoma
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 2h 2 hours ago
Lines:
Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Pulkkinen
Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Sheahan-Weiss
Miller-Andersson-Glendening
Jurco rotating in.

A Nyquist Explosion? A Tatar Sauce Spreadin'? Holy Slappers a plenty? Tune in and find out!

Bench

3 is a good start
Aug 14, 2011
crease
Datsyuk has a thing for slapping around the Stars.

Also, keep an eye on Klingberg, potential rising star.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
Send Jurco down if he's not going to play. :shakehead

He plays so well with Sheahan he deserves to be on the 3rd line. Drop Weiss to the 4th and bench Andersson.

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Put Abdelkader back with Datsyuk.
Put Weiss with Z and Pulu. (Just an experiment. Weiss does well with good talent.)
Put Helm with Sheahan and Nyquist.

The current forward lines look mediocre 5 on 5. I'd like to see a shake up... The above is what I'd do.

aar000n

Oct 16, 2006
Put Weiss with Z and Pulu. (Just an experiment. Weiss does well with good talent.)

The current forward lines look mediocre 5 on 5. I'd like to see a shake up... The above is what I'd do.

I like the lines

Flowah

Nov 30, 2009

Might work.

Might also kill the only line we have that seems to score.

Orthodox Caveman

Sep 12, 2006
Lol hadn't seen this thread til now......in the shower this morning I thought about moving Nyquist down to Sheahan's line and moving Pulkinnen up to Z's line. Shouldn't mess with Dats line, they're good right now.

Pavels Dog

Feb 18, 2013
Sweden
I've been a gigantic Jurco supporter but he should go back to the AHL, get romping and racking up points like Pulkkinen. That guy is going through the motions and could use a wake-up call.
I wouldn't say he needs a wake-up call, but he does need to regain his confidence and get lots of icetime. Playing 4th line minutes with no PP time is not great for him at this stage in his development. Let Pulkkinen stay up a while and let Jurco take his place in GR.

TimoneX

Jul 30, 2012
Ansar Khan @AnsarKhanMLive · 2h 2 hours ago
Lines:
Abdelkader-Zetterberg-Pulkkinen
Tatar-Datsyuk-Helm
Nyquist-Sheahan-Weiss
Miller-Andersson-Glendening
Jurco rotating in.

A Nyquist Explosion? A Tatar Sauce Spreadin'? Holy Slappers a plenty? Tune in and find out!

Like these lines, particularly 14-15-90. If one of Andy or Jurco are scratched, I'd rather Glendening was centering the 4th line and Jurco was in, but the difference probably isn't large. Both Andy and Glendening have been good at handling the defensive responsibilities associated with centering a line and Luke is probably more dangerous as a winger right now than Jurco.

Curious to see what happens with the second pairing if Q isn't ready to go.

hot dog

Mar 20, 2013
Lines look great to me. Fourth line back how it belongs and top nine, on paper, can all be productive units. Would like to see Marchenko get a few shifts with Kronwall.

Wings 3-2. Nyquist PP, Sheahan PP, fourth line EVS.

FlashyG

Dec 15, 2011
Toronto
Send Jurco down if he's not going to play. :shakehead

He plays so well with Sheahan he deserves to be on the 3rd line. Drop Weiss to the 4th and bench Andersson.

I don't think he deserves 3rd line time, he should be in the AHL to get his mojo back.

Right now if anyone is unfairly being pushed down the line-up its Weiss who has produced very well considering his lack of ice-time.

Then again who deserves to be moved down in his place?

Kronwalled55

Detroit vs. Everybody
Jan 7, 2011
Atlanta, GA
I don't think he deserves 3rd line time, he should be in the AHL to get his mojo back.

Right now if anyone is unfairly being pushed down the line-up its Weiss who has produced very well considering his lack of ice-time.

Then again who deserves to be moved down in his place?

Helm. Square peg, round hole. He doesn't belong in the top 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad