Prospect Info: Detroit Red Wings Annual Prospect Poll. #7.

Who is Detroit’s #7 prospect?

• William Wallinder - LD

• Carter Mazur - W

• Dmitri Buchelnikov - W

• Dylan James - W

• Shai Buium - LD

• Emil Viro - LD

• Liam Dower-Nilsson - C/W

• Theodor Niederbach - C/W

• Amadeus Lombardi - C/W

• Cross Hanas - W

Results are only viewable after voting.

OgeeOgelthorpe

Baldina
Feb 29, 2020
I debated between Mazur and Wallinder but voted Mazur. He’s done nothing but excel since being drafted.

Buchelnikov has looked good so far but there’s a lot of recency bias based on his preseason. LDN has been better in the preseason but isn’t getting the same favoritism.

RabidBadger

Mazur detractors will look like dummies!
Sep 9, 2007
Detroitish
I went with Mazur, though I think Buium is really under the radar right now. Like Mazur, he had a real solid season at DU and was a valuable contributor in their title run.

Reactions: Crunchy and lilidk

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I debated between Mazur and Wallinder but voted Mazur. He’s done nothing but excel since being drafted.

Buchelnikov has looked good so far but there’s a lot of recency bias based on his preseason. LDN has been better in the preseason but isn’t getting the same favoritism.
Hey a prospect post we can agree on lol. Yeah, the hype train for Buchelnikov is already a bit annoying.

Mazur.

Or else...

1661536343792.jpeg

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
Torn between Wallinder and Buchelnikov on this one. Might change my vote if it's close between Buchelnikov and Mazur.

Realgud

Jersey ads are a disgrace
Nov 4, 2013
realguddraftsimulator.com
If Buchelnikov was drafted in the 1st round, no one would complain about him getting votes. He was a first round talent for me so it would disingenuous for me to vote for anyone else at this point. But I'm just talking for me. No hype train here, had the same thoughts about him since draft day. I don't mind others voting for Wallinder or Mazur but they aren't in the same tier of talent as far as I am concerned. If the argument for Mazur is being more close to the NHL and others value this and at the same time don't see Buch as a top tier talent, then yeah sure, no problem with the way the votes are going.

jaster

Take me off ignore, please.
Jun 8, 2007
I'd rather a hype train for a potential Panarin than a hype train for a potential Helm.
Meh, people said the same about Svechnikov vs Bertuzzi. Didn't work out so well, and Svech was thought of more highly than Buchelnikov.

RRhoads

Mar 10, 2015
Norway
If Buchelnikov was drafted in the 1st round, no one would complain about him getting votes. He was a first round talent for me so it would disingenuous for me to vote for anyone else at this point. But I'm just talking for me. No hype train here, had the same thoughts about him since draft day. I don't mind others voting for Wallinder or Mazur but they aren't in the same tier of talent as far as I am concerned. If the argument for Mazur is being more close to the NHL and others value this and at the same time don't see Buch as a top tier talent, then yeah sure, no problem with the way the votes are going.
He would have gone much sooner if not for the situation, I believe.

Reactions: Realgud

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad