Detroit Red Wings #2 Prospect Mid-Season 14-15

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
1.) Anthony Mantha 20, LW/RW: 6'4" 214lbs. Longueuil, QC, CAN 44.90%

Mantha remains the Detroit Red Wings top prospect with the majority of posters on the board. Though his commanding 76% vote from the summer has taken a hit.

Nick Jensen narrowly won the add.

As always vote, discuss and offer an add.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Future first pairing D-man Xavier Ouellet again for me.

My add is Tyler Bertuzzi. A pest with his skill and surly disposition is going to be a joy to have. Bob McKenzie wasn't far off when he compared him to Andrew Shaw, I actually think Tyler is going to be a better hockey player too. So as much as I despise Shaw, Bertuzzi could be our version of an Andrew Shaw or Brad Marchand. The tears on the main board are likely to be delicious.

Apr 14, 2009
Canada
I never know if we are supposed to vote based on NHL readiness or NHL potential.

I voted Larkin based on potential, but he;s obviously not anywhere near NHL ready yet.

SimplySolace

"We like our team"
Jun 30, 2013
I never know if we are supposed to vote based on NHL readiness or NHL potential.

I voted Larkin based on potential, but he;s obviously not anywhere near NHL ready yet.

Mix of both. Everyone has their own preferences, just vote by your own criteria

Shadywing19

Jan 26, 2013
Although I consider ouelette and mrazek higher, I don't quite consider them prospects anymore. I feel there both here to stay.

I voted pulks.

Add Bert

Sheriff Bert

Blash is Trash
Apr 24, 2014
Buffalo, NY
Went with XO. I wanted to pick Mrazek, but it was close and I feel like Ouellet makes a lot less mistakes and is a very smart player already.

Add Bertuzzi.

Chex LeMeneux

May 4, 2014
Metro Detroit
I went with Ouellet last round, I'll go with him again. Mrazek has some stuff to work on before I could confidently consider him an "every-dayer." Ouellet does not.

Add Bertuzzi

Rzombo4 prez

May 17, 2012
Went with XO. I just don't trust goalies. They are too fragile and streaky for my liking.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad