Detroit Red Wings #12 Prospect 14-15

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
And Jason Krog won the Hobey Baker over players that translated to the professional game much better. Not sure what your point is comparing them years ago in college

Which would be interesting if he wasn't 6+ and 200 lbs with a willingness to play physical hockey and wonderful skating. He has better offensive feel than DeKeyser though I think he becomes like a famous alumni from his school in Bret Hedican a speedy stay at home player. He is a very good positional defender. Nothing about Jensen's game doesn't translate to pro hockey, he isn't undersized, he doesn't rely on one tool he uses his elite tool to improve and buttress every other part of his game.

The point was more he is underrated on this board and a large part of that is the time he missed to an unfortunate injury and the fact people are concerned about his age. The guy is a player, he has been counted on in big roles previously and succeeded, he has selling points and is very close to being ready for the league.

I see it as the five D-man chasing and not four, was pointing out a player who he is similar in age to that this board by in large loves.

Henkka

Jan 31, 2004
Tampere, Finland
Which would be interesting if he wasn't 6+ and 200 lbs with a willingness to play physical hockey and wonderful skating. He has better offensive feel than DeKeyser though I think he becomes like a famous alumni from his school in Bret Hedican a speedy stay at home player. He is a very good positional defender. Nothing about Jensen's game doesn't translate to pro hockey, he isn't undersized, he doesn't rely on one tool he uses his elite tool to improve and buttress every other part of his game.

The point was more he is underrated on this board and a large part of that is the time he missed to an unfortunate injury and the fact people are concerned about his age. The guy is a player, he has been counted on in big roles previously and succeeded, he has selling points and is very close to being ready for the league.

I see it as the five D-man chasing and not four, was pointing out a player who he is similar in age to that this board by in large loves.

Sounds nice but I want to see him producing a lot more than 10 assists in 55 AhL games (including the playoffs) to get bigger hopes. he just has to produce if he ever wants to be that offensive dynamo in nhl.

The Zetterberg Era

Ball Hockey Sucks
Nov 8, 2011
Ft. Myers, FL
Sounds nice but I want to see him producing a lot more than 10 assists in 55 AhL games (including the playoffs) to get bigger hopes. he just has to produce if he ever wants to be that offensive dynamo in nhl.

Which is why I have constantly compared him to a swift skating stay at home D-man in Hedican.

Have never claimed he will turn the offense on, otherwise I would compare him to the guy he skates just like and call him a poormans Keith. Either way Jensen is a solid stay at home right handed D-man type. He is a fine puckmover, but I don't see a ton of numbers coming just like I don't with DeKeyser. Sure if you put them out in every situation numbers might follow, but my fascination with Jensen has little to do with offensive output.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad