Pre-Game Talk: Detroit @ edmonton 2pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

McTedi

Jul 16, 2008
Edmonton
So can we try a Drai+Nuge line or a McDavid+Nuge line even if just for 1 period?
I think Tmac loves Nuge, seeing him as a center he can trust to play a complete game. Moving him to the wing would do little for the team or the player.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I think it is the best thing to keep Yamamoto up... best place for him to further learn and develop is at the NHL level vs NHL caliber competition. Plus this team needs his speed and creativity as well.

Helps him and the team both.

He is an NHL level talent in the number of shots and chances he gets and the offensive production will come as well. His defensive abilities are also not lacking and I don't see him as a liability in that area either.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Yeah mcdavid, drai, and nuge are playmakers.... who scores for us ? lol at chia. This guy is a moron.

It's a problem, there's like 7 or 8 pass first players on this team and no real elite level shot.

And no Eberle wouldn't address that neither would Hall exactly, but Hall generates such a high volume of AAA chances that he would be able to drive offence from a 2nd line so that's why we could not afford to trade him.

McFlyingV

Feb 22, 2013
Edmonton, Alberta
I think Tmac loves Nuge, seeing him as a center he can trust to play a complete game. Moving him to the wing would do little for the team or the player.
Ok so put Leon or McDavid on the wing then lol. Worth a look at least. When McD and Drai are on their game together they're unstoppable. When they're not Nuge has no help and our other lines do nothing.

King1s

Jan 27, 2015
Edmonton
Who's talking about Hall or Eberle? The original post was about a stupid fake rumour about Nurse and Draisaitl. And I've seen you post the same "rumour" before like it carries any weight.

I don't see anything wrong in postong rumours. They are that, just rumours. Everyone can choose to believe in them or not. I will be watching Drai&Nurse on ice now. Just to see if there is something going on.

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
I don't see anything wrong in postong rumours. They are that, just rumours. Everyone can choose to believe in them or not. I will be watching Drai&Nurse on ice now. Just to see if there is something going on.

It's actually against this forum's rules, at least it used to be. I dunno if the mods are just letting it go or what. It's pure bull shit.

Dashh

Oct 26, 2013

Lol, even if Nurse or Drai hooked up with someone they shouldn't have, why would that impact their play on the ice haha.

Captain Fantastic

Connor McMastadon
Feb 24, 2012
YEG
There is something wrong with it. Go do it in the rumour/proposal thread.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
If we score tonight I'll honestly be surprised. It's a Sunday afternoon, they did all their scoring last night, why score today?

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Guys here is the real story from my best friends girl friend's brother who was sitting at a red light next to Nurse one day and was reading his lips.

Basically Nurse is upset because he feels like Draisaitl is becoming better friends with McDavid then him. I mean I can believe it, look at how McDavid and Draisaitl look at eachother on the ice, I mean they don't even sit next to Nurse on the bench. It's obvious a rift is forming and it won't be long until Draisaitl and Nurse are forced to fight to the death to claim the spot as McDavid's best friend.

This is how some of you sound.

Reactions: Del Preston

DaGap

Sponsor
Sep 27, 2017
Scored too many goals against the devil's used up all they had for today.

CycloneSweep

Sep 27, 2017
McDavid does not have a good shot. There was zero chance that it was going in. Really easy for Mrazek

Soundwave

Mar 1, 2007
Canadian hockey fans in general can be brutal, but unfortunately in Canada hockey is the most exciting thing in people's lives and there are a lot of losers that don't have much excitement going on in their life. So making up rumors on a hot topic like hockey happens in every Canadian city. It's usually worse (hate to say it) in Edmonton, but it happens in like Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver too.

The teammates fighting thing isn't a wholly original one, Iginla and Phaneuf got into a fist fight according to loser rumors in Calgary. Every city just recycles the same garbage. At least give me something original like Leon was part of an undercover cocaine ring.

redgrant

Nov 2, 2013
Anyone who brings up a nonsense rumor about Darnell nurses sister and leon should be banned from this forum.

Reactions: Del Preston
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad