Confirmed Signing with Link: [DET] F Dominik Kubalik signs with the Red Wings (2 years, $2.5M AAV)

Steddy33

Jan 7, 2012
This is smart move. Kid can shoot and only has upside playing on a better team with structure

Riptide

Dec 29, 2011
Yukon
I know he had a rough year last year production wise, but this seems like a steal of a contract for a skilled middle six winger who has shown that he can produce in this league. Depth guy and all... but probably one of my favorite signing's today.

Reactions: DingDongCharlie

Petes2424

Aug 4, 2005
Talk about filling up a roster. Have to think Bertuzzi or Suter is gone. Probably both. This is another underrated signing.

Copp
Perron
Kubalik
Maata
Chiarot
Husso

That’s some nice adds around their young guys. Have to think Bertuzzi is gone, and likely Suter too.

ITM

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...
Jan 26, 2012
Talk about filling up a roster. Have to think Bertuzzi or Suter is gone. Probably both. This is another underrated signing.

Copp
Perron
Kubalik
Maata
Chiarot
Husso

That’s some nice adds around their young guys. Have to think Bertuzzi is gone, and likely Suter too.
That's a stellar day's work (Husso notwithstanding). Fantastic stuff by Yzerman. Nobody's easy to play against in that list.

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
Guys got a good shot, if they have a guy who clicks with him, some goals incoming. Low risk move. Can't fault it.

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Kubalik was completely invisible last year.

Like you wouldn't have known he was in the game.

He's worth the gamble for the wings but if he doesn't bounce back he's total dead weight.

Reactions: BHawk21

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009

Copp
Perron
Kubalik
Maata
Chiarot
Husso

I’m hoping it means Zadina is gone while GMs might still be silly enough to think there’s an NHL player there.

Reactions: Petes2424

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad