Trade: [DET/CLE] Donovan Peoples-Jones for 2025 6th round pick

Jive Pawnbroker

One day next week
Feb 18, 2009
on SCTV
It seems to me that the Lions org is running out of patience with Jameson Williams. He needs to get serious about the professional part of being a professional football player or he won't be in the league for long.

• Wow
Reactions: Filthy Dangles

Troy McClure

Suter will never be scratched
Mar 12, 2002
South of Heaven
He was on the field literally every single offensive play last game. Zero targets. Is it him or is it the Browns. He showed alot last season.
Part of it is playing half the season with QBs you don't want starting who aren't good at spreading the ball around. But he has been just a warm body hod whole time in Cleveland, and the Browns have other warm bodies they can play.

BSHH

HSVer & Rotflügel
Apr 12, 2009
Hamburg
The Lions desperately needed another WR after Jones left and Williams' struggles continue. But Peoples-Jones comes with potential rather than production and has been really bad in getting separation this year (according to ESPN). I would have loved a more proven WR, although none of these had been traded yesterday.

On the other hand, Peoples-Jones hails from Detroit, has good size and some contested-catch acumen, will have the bye-week to get implemented in the offense schemes and only cost a six-round pick. There is a good chance he will benefit from coming into a better offense, so I do have some hope for a Josh Reynolds-like resurgence.

Gruß,
BSHH

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad