GDT: Det @ Car

Blueline Bomber

AI Generated Minnesota Wild
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2007
Got those winning lottery numbers for the next drawing too?

They play Buffalo tonight, who played to a shootout last night and will likely be starting their backup today.

And Washington, who will have literally half their team on IR. Oshie and Hagelin are done for the year, Mantha, Dowd, TVR and OV are day-to-day. I'm assuming those latter 4 will be playing in their final game of the season, but probably not 100%.

So yeah, I'm making the WILD assumption that the Devils will win their final two games.

LakeLivin

Armchair Quarterback
Mar 11, 2016
North Carolina
They play Buffalo tonight, who played to a shootout last night and will likely be starting their backup today.

And Washington, who will have literally half their team on IR. Oshie and Hagelin are done for the year, Mantha, Dowd, TVR and OV are day-to-day. I'm assuming those latter 4 will be playing in their final game of the season, but probably not 100%.

So yeah, I'm making the WILD assumption that the Devils will win their final two games.

On the plus side, Buffalo could still sneak into the playoffs if they win their last 3. Uphill battle, but they are playing for their playoff lives; here's hoping that adrenaline carries them to a win tonight. :crossfing

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad