Deslauriers vs Lundmark

Status
Not open for further replies.

ZombieMatt

May 20, 2002
Which of these two is the better prospect, taking into consideration age, development, and situation?

I know it is very difficult to judge to players that play completely different positions, but could you make an attempt at a skill comparison (Perhaps rating them out of ten) and list their max potentials along with the potentials you see for them?

Thanks!

goteam

Dec 16, 2002
Saskatchewan
Visit site
Mountie said:
Which of these two is the better prospect, taking into consideration age, development, and situation?

I know it is very difficult to judge to players that play completely different positions, but could you make an attempt at a skill comparison (Perhaps rating them out of ten) and list their max potentials along with the potentials you see for them?

Thanks!
Jamie or Jason Lundmark?

#37-#93-#27*

Mountie said:
Which of these two is the better prospect, taking into consideration age, <b>development</b>

Ranger fan here and right there without even knowing the other guy I will tell you he's the better prospect for that one word.

Rangers totally screw with Lundmark. He plays good every game yet always finds himself next to some pilon like Purrinton or Lacouture. When he does play with some guys with skill like fellow jerked around rookie Dominic Moore or Anson Carter he puts up the points. Just to give you an idea as to how this guy gets treated here, he has a three point night (all while playing 10 minutes mind you), how's he get rewarded the next games? he gets relegated to the fourth line playing next to Purrinton and Lacouture and barely touching 6 minutes of ice time. Just a joke this organization is. Dom Moore had 3 points that same game, which was also his NHL debut, his reward is being scratched then sent down to the farm.

friction

5-14-6-1
Nov 17, 2003
Calgary
Deslauriers has great potential, even enough to be one of the next greats. He may not be as good as Lehtonen can be but he has the opportunity to be a real force in this league.

McThome

Aug 12, 2003
Edmonton
www.geocities.com
As mentioned above, the poor handling of Lundmark will turn into Malhotra II IMO. I wouldn't even have to stop and consider who I would want as Deslauriers is the odds on favorite to start for Canada at the WJC and his stock has done nothing but raise higher and higher.

Mowzie

Sep 17, 2003
well the Doug Weight deal is starting to look better and better everyday. Reasoner has been our most consistent centreman this year. In 4-5 years, J.Stoll will be our Captain and J.D Delaurias will be our goalie and hopefully one of the elite goalies in the league. (to think we got them both for J.Hecht)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad