Status
Not open for further replies.

Amadeus

Stand Witness
Jun 21, 2004
Toronto
How is he?

Can someone explain his game to me?

He's the number 1 rated QMJHL prospect and i really like that league. I really wanna know about this guy and how his game is? What his potential is?

Appreciate it.

Thanks!

X-SHARKIE

MaDdY said:
How is he?

He's the number 1 rated QMJHL prospect and i really like that league. I really wanna know about this guy and how his game is? What his potential is?

Appreciate it.

Thanks!

Well, judging from comments and what I saw at the U-18's, it's all puck skills and skating ability with him. HE also has excellent offensive instincts.

But bottom line he's quick and agile, with superb hands, but is small and lacks physical involvement from what I can tell.

scoutman1

Twitter - scoutman33
Feb 19, 2005
www.facebook.com
MaDdY said:
How is he?

Appreciate it.

Thanks!

seen him play many times...he is like a Simon Gagne type of player...maybe even with that potential as well.

Z-Diddy

Mar 20, 2004
Uh... Brooklyn!
Seems to me his biggest drawback in where he will be selected is his size on draft day, very lanky frame, if anyone saw him play against the Russian selects you could see it for yourself, listed I believe round 175. If he takes on 10 or 15 pounds watch out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad