GDT: Delicious Backhands and Games in Hand are Cure Alls: Devils @ Flyers, 1 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
They're losing this game. Because when we have a chance to score on the PP we will ice Boyle and Zajac for a minute and a half and watch them do f***ing nothing.

Devils Dominion

Now we Plummet
Feb 16, 2007
NJ
Greene way out of position on the first and 3 failed clears on the 2nd goal allowed.

Unacceptable not to be sharper in such an important divisional game.

Getting outworked heavily.

Reactions: mdj12784

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Kinkaid is so terrible.
I think if Eddie Lack were backing up today, this might be the kind of game where we see him with one more goal against.

Not that I fault him on that one, but he was brutal on goal one, looked shaky on his next save, was pedestrian in the win the other night.

I know one thing, if we're playing him again, it BETTER not be because he's the hot hand.

Satans Hockey

Nov 17, 2010
Well this has been a joke. Guys didn't get the memo that it was a 1pm start. I almost went to this game since I haven't gone to a road game in a long time. Glad I stayed home. Kinkaid also blows. Put Appleby in, he can't be any worse

Sir Fenwick Corsi

NJ Lottery PICK-3
Dec 29, 2010
New York
Lol if Schneider was in net no one would blaming him for that goal. That is all on Greene being a useless blind piece of ****. How the **** do you miss a bright orange jersey in front of your ****ing face streaking towards the net?

Yeah, but the problem is that kinkaid gave himself no opportunity to stop that shot. I mean wtf is he doing there with the Grand Canyon between his legs? We may as well have had an empty net there.

Reactions: Bleedred

SteveCangialosi123

Feb 17, 2012
NJ
But he did throw the puck directly to a Flyer about 5 seconds earlier instead of clearing it like an NHL defenseman should be able to with the amount of time he had. But yeah, Sevs can do no wrong, right?
He deserves blame. Moore have the puck away right before the goal. He doesn’t get blasted because muh narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad