delay

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Speculation on my part is that this past weekend was a holiday in Canada, and as such both Dave Astles and I were incommunicado. It's possible Drew was as well, or just paused the proceedings until our return.

That or he got hit by a bus. My agents are looking into it...

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Confirmed reports have Sim Manager Drew Niece on the IR with a virus (of the human kind). He's hoping to run games tonight, but no guarantees.

Feel free to post your chicken soup recipes here! :eek: (<- Drew puking...)

Last edited:

Fan.At

Sponsor
Mar 2, 2002
HFNHL Preds
Ohio Jones said:
Confirmed reports have Sim Manager Drew Niece on the IR with a virus (of the human kind). He's hoping to run games tonight, but no guarantees.

Feel free to post your chicken soup recipes here! :eek: (<- Drew puking...)
poor guy. hope you're better soon, drew

a virus of the human kind, would that be someone like sean avery? :sarcasm:

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Not even. Torres is a solid player, gives his all for his team, plays hard every shift, plays the body. He not some pointless trash-talker, he just gets under the skin of his opponents. And their fans (right, Greg?).

He's like Tucker - you don't like him on the other team, but you'd love him on yours.

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
Wild GM said:
Headhunter. :)

The head is part of the body, last I checked... ;)

Seriously, I don't think there's evidence that he goes out of his way for cheap shots or dirty hits, but you initiate enough contact, you're bound to have some swerve close to the line. If one or two of those actually cross over the line, well, that's what penalties are for.

Hmm... maybe he could knock the snot out of Drew's head!

HFNHL Red Wings

Ohio Jones said:
That or he got hit by a bus...

Rumours of my death are only slightly exagerated but there was no puking involved.

My apologies for not having sent out any communications but to be honest I was completely out of it with a high fever (I actually don't even remember parts of Saturday night).
Just as an FYI there is the remote possiblity that I may 'disappear' for a day or two again as the source of infection is still undetermined and as a result the fever (now in day 5) continues to give me problems especially at night when it goes up.

spintheblackcircle

incoming!!!
Mar 1, 2002
HFNHL Red Wings said:
Just as an FYI there is the remote possiblity that I may 'disappear' for a day or two again as the source of infection is still undetermined and as a result the fever (now in day 5) continues to give me problems especially at night when it goes up.

Sounds like Playoff Fever to me.

You should play Edmonton. They will end that right quick. Get well soon,

Donga

Feb 28, 2002
Visit site
Fan.At said:
poor guy. hope you're better soon, drew

a virus of the human kind, would that be someone like sean avery? :sarcasm:

I would like to add another name.... JARKKO RUUTU!!! A parasite I say...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad