Injury Report: DeKeyser Having MRI aka Corsi? More like Borsi!

• Thread starter Actual Thought*
  • Start date

TheMule93

On a mule rides the swindler
May 26, 2015
Ontario
****! RIP DDK-Green pairing

if dekeyser is out for an extended period of time I will be worried. He is our best defenseman IMO.

Last edited:

Actual Thought*

We'll be fine.

XO or Jensen got this!

DDK is our best defensive blueliner IMO. I don't think you toss in a prospect and never miss a beat. If he misses significant time it could cost them the playoffs. They can't afford to drop in the point standings early. With the log jam in the east it doesn't take much of a skid to leave you on the outside looking in. With a rookie coach and your best player out? Not good.

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
He was examined by doctors following last night’s game. This morning he wore an immobilizing boot on his left foot and walked on crutches as he made his way to the team bus in downtown Pittsburgh

:scared: That doesn't sound good.

Dats13DET

Aug 13, 2010
Canada
Woah. I wish this was NHL 16 and we could just turn injuries off. Red Wings placed third in the conference in their simulation lol.

PelagicJoe

Mar 20, 2012
St. Louis, MO
This team has been cursed the past 7 or 8 years with injuries. Why is it always the people we need getting hurt and never the Kindls or Miller's on the team?

DatsDeking

Jun 25, 2013
Ugh this is bad on so many levels. Losing our 2nd best defenseman and with it the possibility of trading a defenseman before the season starts

Laser Rayzor

Cautiously Optimistic
Dec 8, 2012
The Underground
I'm not so sure Kindl will be the sub, if we're calling up a kid from GR like XO, Marchy, or Jensen (all of whom Blash has coached and knows well) I don't see why Blash would undoubtedly choose Kindl over them. Or did I miss something and is Blash a big Kindl fan?

Heaton

Feb 13, 2004
Auburn Hills
I'm not so sure Kindl will be the sub, if we're calling up a kid from GR like XO, Marchy, or Jensen (all of whom Blash has coached and knows well) I don't see why Blash would undoubtedly choose Kindl over them. Or did I miss something and is Blash a big Kindl fan?

IMO there's been too many quotes about Kindl getting a second chance and Kindl loving playing for Blashill again for me to think that XO or Marchenko would leap frog Kindl. If that's the case, why is Kindl still on the team? Waive him and bring XO/Marchenko up.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad