Injury Report: DeKeyser enters Covid protocol

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014
What if we had a "Detroit Red Wings" subforum? Then everybody who felt the need to state that DeKeyser is a bad player/sucks/has a terrible contract could find some thread to do it and wouldn't have to write it where DeKeyser's actual health is being discussed. And while we're at it, we could have similar threads to bash Rasmussen, Zadina or Holland as well!

Gruß,
BSHH

If only there was a thread in that subforum specifically dedicated to Danny Dekeyser and his recent time out of the line-up, where we could discuss how his missed time impacted the team.

Last edited:

TheClap

Jul 20, 2014
you don’t need to just say. DDK is a good hockey player who has routinely been asked to play way above his pay grade. Hate his $5 million salary and the fact that he was playing on a top pairing because they had literally nobody else in the system. But he’s never been anything but a warrior for them.

Anything good Seider is doing now… you can ask Mo, he’ll be giving some credit to DDK, Hronek, Staal, etc for his transition.

He is no longer a good hockey player.
The team plays better when he's not in the line-up.
Seider has excelled despite being asked to play alongside him after Hronek wasn't capable of carrying him.

He's a good guy and a good teammate, he's had a decent NHL career that was unfortunately playing for a dumpster fire team for most of it. I'm glad his bout with covid was mild, but in 2021-2022 he should be a healthy scratch most nights.

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
Bert is tested daily. The others, every other day.

I wonder if Bert's testing will now change with natural immunity.

That the vax means you "only" test every other day and still get covid is telling.

DeKeyser - Over hyped as a free agent, was never special, got a a great contract for himself from a desperate GM. He'll be gone after this season. He's a placeholder at best.

Snuggs

Jun 24, 2018
Now that he's fine....

4-0 with DDK out of the line-up. Just sayin'.

It's worth saying as long as people keep defending DeKeysers play on ice. Stats upon stats, 4-0 is the one they gloss over.

It's like man, he can't move, he can't create... I'm sorry, I like him but he's done... Just done. I'm not blaming him for the back injury but it's clearly taken a toll. (IMO). No doubts he's professional and a good teacher but he's not on pair imo with most defense-men we have now. That's not even saying a ton.

Just my thoughts/opinion. Doesn't mean much.

Reactions: TheClap

heyfolks

Apr 30, 2007
It's worth saying as long as people keep defending DeKeysers play on ice. Stats upon stats, 4-0 is the one they gloss over.

It's like man, he can't move, he can't create... I'm sorry, I like him but he's done... Just done. I'm not blaming him for the back injury but it's clearly taken a toll. (IMO). No doubts he's professional and a good teacher but he's not on pair imo with most defense-men we have now. That's not even saying a ton.

Just my thoughts/opinion. Doesn't mean much.

Teacher ... by the adage those that can, do, do;those that can't teach, he ought to be a defensive guru.

Bertuzzi - Is natural immunity seen as a vaccine in Canada? If yes, Tyler will be allowed to enter.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad