Doughty
Kopitar
Richards
Carter
Brown
Voynov
Stoll
Greene

Of course I think our core will change over the next two seasons.

Basilisk

Aug 5, 2012
Taylor's picks...

Brown
Kopitar
Quick

Lombardi's picks...

Doughty
Voynov

Lombardi's trades.....

Richards
Carter

AKAY47

Bring back Dean Lombardi!!!
Feb 27, 2009
Ottawa
Our core is:

Quick, Doughty & Kopitar.

The next group is: Brown, Richards, Carter, Voynov.

KingKopitar11*

Because I have been driving about 13 hours a day the past several days and am still super sleepy. Another case of olditeis?

Yes, Quick should be there.

Spice up your life, buy a lambo. You won't be sleepy. Sell your house and buy a lambo. Lol.

etherialone

dialed in your mom
Mar 6, 2008
The Ether
Spice up your life, buy a lambo. You won't be sleepy. Sell your house and buy a lambo. Lol.

I drove a Countach for about twenty miles when I was 32yo. It was Lime Green Metal Flake (stock paint I was told) and belonged to a friend of mine who was in the league at the time. I barely fit into the thing (I am a single hair under 6' and have pretty much weighed 180 or a bit less since I was 17 and it was a tight fit) and there weren't really windows, just these sort of pop down 1/4 things.

It was hot hot hot inside for certain. I got it up to 100 miles per hour in second gear scared the beans out of myself (it happened so fast) and when I shifted into 3rd the rear end got loose. I let my foot off the gas and just rolled along until I saw a Hortons and pulled in.

You are right, if I had a Lambo I wouldn't be sleepy, I would be dead!

But what a way to go.

I will stick to scaring myself on two wheels. Speed seems so much more visceral.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad