Kings Article: Defenseman Prospect Kale Clague’s Stock is Rising with LA Kings

FrozenRoyalty

Feb 5, 2008
frozenroyalty.net
With defenseman Alec Martinez on the verge of returning to the LA Kings lineup, young defenseman Kale Clague is very likely to be returning to the Ontario Reign of the American Hockey League (AHL) very soon.

So far, he has played in three games since he was called up by the Kings on December 17. But what do his coaches think of his play? What earned him his call-up to the Kings? How does he assess his performance with the Kings and what is the outlook for his future?

Read on to find out...

Defenseman Prospect Kale Clague’s Stock is Rising with LA Kings

Sleeping Dog

Fan Since ‘68
Sep 21, 2013
LBC
With defenseman Alec Martinez on the verge of returning to the LA Kings lineup, young defenseman Kale Clague is very likely to be returning to the Ontario Reign of the American Hockey League (AHL) very soon.

So far, he has played in three games since he was called up by the Kings on December 17. But what do his coaches think of his play? What earned him his call-up to the Kings? How does he assess his performance with the Kings and what is the outlook for his future?

Read on to find out...

Defenseman Prospect Kale Clague’s Stock is Rising with LA Kings
Nice article Gann. I like Kale's play in these three games a whole lot more than what I saw in his preseason games. He really looked out of place back then. Hope he keeps developing.

Reactions: apadilla

Raccoon Jesus

Todd McLellan is an inside agent
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.
I liked his acknowledgement of it being cleaner at the NHL level, which is obviously good for a skilled guy like Clague, yet harder in the corners (and surely on the forecheck).

It's awesome that he got this cup of coffee and seems to be beaming with excitement. These guys need to stay hungry on the real prize during a rocky Reign season.

Reactions: apadilla

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad