GDT: Defending Stanley Cup Champs St. Louis Blues vs. Dallas |First "Big" Game of the Season?|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
What you guys think of should Faulk get promoted for Pietro's spot at powerplay? Or different look, so we could ideally use Faulk where he's at best.

Joshuar56

Apr 11, 2019
What you guys think of should Faulk get promoted for Pietro's spot at powerplay? Or different look, so we could ideally use Faulk where he's at best.
I think he should get promoted to the bench and let Bortuzzo play...

Reactions: simon IC

Stupendous Yappi

Idiot Control Now!
Sponsor
Aug 23, 2018
Erwin, TN
Is there something wrong with Pietro’s performance on the #3 in the league PP?

Faulk will be underutilized on the 3rd pairing. It’s a luxury for the team. It doesn’t need to be fixed. If there is an injury, he takes a bigger role.

Reactions: MissouriMook

Brian39

Apr 24, 2014
Petro is 5th among NHL D men with 21 power play points this year and in a 5-way tie for 3rd in power play goals among D men.. He is 16th among all NHL players in power play points. He quarterbacks the top unit of the 4th best PP in the league and our top unit has accounted for 35 of the team's 43 power play goals.

This narrative that Petro doesn't deserve the top PP spot is just baffling to me.

No. We should not move a top 5-10 PP quarterback league-wide off of the top unit in an effort to improve the league's 4th best PP.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Finally another team that has some depth! Tired of playing the Winnipeg Jets and Toronto Maple Leafs who play their 4th line scrubs 4 minutes a night.

Enjoy the game, two good teams going at it.
Yeah, you guys have good depth this year. Will be good game.

Oberyn

Prince of Dorne
Mar 27, 2011
Gonna be difficult without Pietrangelo, Dallas is always a tough matchup for us. I think we'll be seeing a lot of Scandella-Parayko tonight.

2018-19 Cup Champs!
Mar 22, 2012
Soooo Vladi seems really close to returning. I can’t wait to watch that lethal wrister again. Might take a bit before he’s back all the way, but he’s a very good playmaker too, so even if his shot isn’t back all the way he’ll be a very welcomed addition.

Ranksu

Crotch Academy ftw
Sponsor
Apr 28, 2014
Lapland
Petro has very good PP numbers, he's near the top in points/60 for dmen on the PP, so I wouldn't mess with it.
So what is solution for Faulk? play 2nd powerplay? or something different? So there is 3 guys who are better than Faulk at powerplay? Pietro, Dunn and Parayko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad