• Ryan Strome

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Algernop Kreider

Ant strength
Mar 9, 2014
New York
1. Trouba needs to not play overtime anymore. He clearly just doesn't get it. Sick of watching him try to play dump and chase hockey 3v3.
2. I don't know what Gallant was thinking going 2nd in the shootout. I don't care that we happened to win anyway; you just don't do that.

Reactions: Sayba

nyr2k2

Can't Beat Him
Jul 30, 2005
Maryland
Also if it's a long term thing for Blais which it seems it will be, this might actually be the time Barron gets his chance. I don't think they do Barron if it's just a couple games, but something substantial and they may give him a look.

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Assuming Blais is out long term (which idk how he wouldn’t be after seeing what happened), I expect Drury to be actively looking to trade for a RW
Couldn’t watch the game yet. What happened to Blais?? That kakko goal was filthy. Glad to see LaF got 1 too

Kords

Jun 19, 2019
I feel like Rooney was GG trying to play 5d chess against his old team so whatever I guess.

Glad Geo got that win, he needed it and so did we if it gets his confidence up.

Kakko Kaapo goes big against the team that passed him in the Draft, gotta love it. Hope he stays hot, but he should of had two goals missing that open net. Can't miss those.

Fox still the best Dman in the world, can't believe he's a Ranger.

duhmetreE

Blessed Bigly
Sponsor
Jan 18, 2012
Kreider Zibs Chytil
Panarin Strome Kakko
Laffy Goodrow/Gauthier/Barron

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
So we won and Laf/Kakko scored. That’s awesome.

Did the boys actually play a good game on top of it? I missed it unfortunately.
Yes we should’ve won in regulation we were the better team. Kakko was arguably one of our best players tonight, he looked excellent.

Blais got hurt on a borderline play with Subban that looked serious. Could be a torn ACL or MCL.

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
FpkH4rt.gif

Reactions: egelband

HatTrick Swayze

Just Be Nice
Jun 16, 2006
Chicago
1. Kakko was an absolute beast all night. But credit Panarin too for really putting in a great effort and making that line click.

2. Zibanejad and Georgiev were terrible yet again.

3. Sucks about Blais, assuming the worst on that one. As much as Subban has a track record to not get the benefit of the doubt, IMO this one looked accidental.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad