Speculation: Dear Buffalo Sabres.. please do not sign Patrick Kane

Sabre the Win

Joke of a Franchise
Jun 27, 2013
We don't need him but he could still add value to this team, he has experience winning cups.

TehDoak

Chili that wants to be here
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2002
Will fix everything
I can't see Adams signing Kane unless there was a directive from Pegula to do so with the idea being he would sell tickets.

From an owner who OK'd the Leino and Skinner deals, I honestly don't think you can rule it out.

Though, I think the Pegulas apparent disinterest in the Sabres, at least on this specific topic, is likely to the teams advantage.

WhereAreTheCookies

Feb 16, 2022
Top Shelf
From an owner who OK'd the Leino and Skinner deals, I honestly don't think you can rule it out.

Though, I think the Pegulas apparent disinterest in the Sabres, at least on this specific topic, is likely to the teams advantage.
Hoping that between those deals, the Eichel stuff and everything in between that they learned their lesson. Be involved to the extent that you need to say ok to the money, otherwise stay out of it and let the GM be the GM.

sabresfan129103

1-4-6-14
Apr 10, 2006
Amherst, NY
From what I've read he needs hip surgery pretty badly. He should probably get that done and sign with a contender at mid-season. No interest in having Pat on the team though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad