Dear Anze Kopitar,

no name

Nov 28, 2002
Tornado Alley
Visit site
I am writing this in the hopes that you may receive this one day. Myself, fellow Kings fans (except kingsholygrail) the city of Los Angeles and your teammates are deeply concerned that you have not graced us with your presence this playoff season.

Perhaps you are still basking yourself in the glow of LAST YEAR's championship. Or are u injured? hmm. Hopefully these aren't the case.

We're here in the trenches fighting for our championship lives; not sure how much longer we can last, but we really, really need your help.

Hopefully you'll show up.

thanks,
a concerned fan

ps and if you can bring along dustin brown too that would be awesome.

We have seen enough of Kopitar to know something is wrong physically. Even when he has gone in goalless slumps in the past he was able to move on all ends of the ice and made dents everywhere. He can't right now. He's not a quitter. He's not the kind of guy to pack it in. I admire him busting his ass.

Another Carter Snipe

Terminated User
Oct 20, 2011
San Diego, CA
He's getting married. That poor decision has to be the reason for his floundering this post season.

With Richards concussed there is no more waiting though. He needs to be at the forefront of any win we have going forward.

oconnor9sean

Mar 3, 2013
DFW
You guys should get ready for the Kopitar threads on the trade board. I can already guess that an Eriksson + for Kopitar will be posted by the end of the week...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad