Proposal: DeAngelo

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Curious to know whether or not anybody thinks taking a flyer on Anthony DeAngelo might be something worth considering, since he's fallen out of favor in New York.

Another RHD with good powerplay potential. I'm guessing there's no interest since he cleared waivers (I think he was put on waivers, correct?).

Kaners Bald Spot

Dec 6, 2011
Kane County, IL
58540730.jpg

Last edited:

bwana63

carter blanche
Jul 11, 2014
Chi western burbs
Curious to know whether or not anybody thinks taking a flyer on Anthony DeAngelo might be something worth considering, since he's fallen out of favor in New York.

Another RHD with good powerplay potential. I'm guessing there's no interest since he cleared waivers (I think he was put on waivers, correct?).

Wow. Hardest pass.

Esq

in terrorem
Sponsor
Feb 5, 2009
Village in the City
History is full of people getting second and third chances after demonstrating they are nothing but pieces of shit. That said, unless you are taking Seabrook back, no thanks.

migi

Feb 25, 2015
I don't care how good he is, if he is basically human crap, he doesn't deserve to play in NHL. Go to KHL.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
1. No way Bowman and Colliton want that kind of locker room cancer. Could you imagine that dumb ass trashing Lanks after a loss? No.

2. Danny Wirtz is working very hard on the Hawks' public image and focusing on diversity. You think he wants a guy that can blow up their PR efforts with a few tweets?

Chuck Testa

Mar 27, 2017
Consensus here seems to be a resounding yes they should definitely look in to getting him.

:naughty:

I just figured I'd inquire to fellow Hawks fans to see what the collective thought process was.

Brightwing

Oct 1, 2019
Consensus here seems to be a resounding yes they should definitely look in to getting him.

:naughty:

I just figured I'd inquire to fellow Hawks fans to see what the collective thought process was.
I think most fans would say no and whatever team he's traded to, their fan base will do some mental gymnastics. Really hope it's not us.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad