Dean Ambrose Booking

S A W F T*

After reading certain spoilers, this guy is literally carrying/selling every feud heading into WM outside of Shane/Taker.

HHH/Roman
Brock/Ambrose
Another from Smackdown...

Do you guys think hes approaching Daniel Bryan levels of popularity and Vince will need to shift WM32 plans to accommodate?

BonMorrison

Jun 17, 2011
Toronto, ON
I love Ambrose and love how over he is getting but I don't think he is at the level Bryan was at. Fans were literally taking over shows months before WM season and well into it and WWE could not ignore it.

WWE can, and likely will, ignore his current push to the top in favor of Reigns.

S A W F T*

I love Ambrose and love how over he is getting but I don't think he is at the level Bryan was at. Fans were literally taking over shows months before WM season and well into it and WWE could not ignore it.

WWE can, and likely will, ignore his current push to the top in favor of Reigns.

Agreed.

No way is Ambrose going to literally takeover a show like Bryan did.

But he's certainly getting up there in popularity that Vince could change course in lieu of a revolt.

ColePens

RIP Fugu Buffaloed & parabola
Mar 27, 2008
Pittsburgh
The momentum has a DB vibe to it.... but that momentum is nearly impossible to duplicate. DB's was a once in a life time thing. That doesn't take away from Ambrose though.

He's got something special right now and they NEED to pull the trigger soon. The fans are ready to follow his chase to the title.

S A W F T*

Here is my fantasy booking if Ambrose wins the title at Roadblock:

**** it, make him pull double duty and fight Lesnar as the first match of the evening. Heyman can distract him so Brock gets the win eventually.

Then have backstage segments leading up to the possibility of Ambrose not being able to participate in the main event because a dislocated shoulder or w/e.

Dean comes out hobbled and still puts on a decent match until HHH interferes with the sledgehammer. Roman wins... Triple H stares at Reigns, extends the sledgehammer... Reigns grins, takes it, and proceeds to turn heel on Dean.

If Rollins is close enough, you could write Dean off TV for a few weeks and have him crash the Reigns coronation the following night at RAW and get right back into the title picture. This could set up your Summerslam Shield triple threat.

Edit: Forgot to mention, Shane beats Taker and has control of RAW and gives Ambrose a rem

AfroThunder396

[citation needed]
Jan 8, 2006
Miami, FL
Ambrose is money. He's a brilliant performer and a refreshing fun character. Sky is the limit for him. He's getting over naturally and organically.

I find it hard to believe they can ignore his popularity, but we've all seen it happen before. Nothing is too stupid for WWE these days.

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Brock vs Dean will be the match of the night. Not the weekend but at WM forsure

Ya Takeover will have the match of the weekend (not sure which one. That card is so loaded), but this could be match of the night at Mania (unless we do get KO/AJ. That could be a contender).

Dean is being booked exactly how you should book a face moving into the main event picture. While at the same time they are making every single mistake they can with how Roman is booked.

It is just insane how they can do it right with Dean and not with Roman. This is stuff outside both men's control. If they booked Roman more like this, and not like superman he would be closer to being over then he is now. At least he would have some people behind him that are audible.

Worked for a second when they had him beat the snot out of HHH.

Never

Can you hear me now?
Sep 16, 2009
Calgary
The momentum has a DB vibe to it.... but that momentum is nearly impossible to duplicate. DB's was a once in a life time thing. That doesn't take away from Ambrose though.

He's got something special right now and they NEED to pull the trigger soon. The fans are ready to follow his chase to the title.

Then there's hope for Ambrose, since we all know what once in a lifetime means in WWE.

cena-rock.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad