Deal or No Deal - Leafs 2015 Season

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
No deal.

Leafs walk away from Reimers arbitration hearing and Reimer signs in the Italian league

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
No Deal. What's positivity? :naughty:

Leafs win 100% of the games I make the GDTs for. (Instead of going 0-8-2)

deal. the Leafs will lost 100% of the games I make the GDTs for (instead of going 7-2-1 or something fantastic like that).

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
No deal.

Leafs walk away from Reimers arbitration hearing and Reimer signs in the Italian league

Deal

DEAL!!!

Reilly and Bernier have a sophomore slump and some people on here wants to trade them! :laugh:

:laugh: Deal

After the State of the Union Address in August/September - we can count on one hand how many times we see/hear Shanahan speak in the media/pressers etc.

TheThrill81*

Deal

:laugh: Deal

After the State of the Union Address in August/September - we can count on one hand how many times we see/hear Shanahan speak in the media/pressers etc.

Deal.

When Shanny does speak, he'll show us video replay of how the season has progressed.

Daisy Jane

Jul 2, 2009
He had to say he wouldn't show video replays? :laugh:

:laugh: :nod: it was when he got introduced. Duthie is like - for every move, or at the end of the season will we get video breakdowns like the NHL office, and Shanahan gave him a little side eye, laugh and a short "yah, no. I'm not doing video."

cookie

Fresh From The Oven
Nov 24, 2009
Oven then stomach
Might as well revive this old thread since the season's done. We here expected the Leafs to be bad... but not this bad. Almost all the predictions are off by a huge margin. :(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad