Rebooting myself
Oct 12, 2003
Somewhere on Uranus
deja-vu-5.jpg
2414_foto530c87e9b3f40.jpg

why-deja-vu-happens-12438_w.jpg

we have seen this game before I think

McDeathbyCheerios*

I dont think Scrivens can honestly stop a shot above his waist....

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Would have liked to win. Nail was first star. Well deserved.

Kings/Ducks is on Sportsnet West.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
Good. Didn't want the stupid shootout win anyway.

Nuge, Eberle, Yak and Klefbom score. Get 1 point. Almost profit.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton
scrivens plays great one game, and some reason decides to **** the other. For the love of hockey gods, please find a real number one goalie for next season. One that's capable of consistent goaltending.

Nice to see Yak play well again, and Nuge getting 20 goals.

McDeathbyCheerios*

God if we get rid Ference, Nikitin and get a real goalie... we wouldnt be even close to as bad.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
This team can't possibly go anywhere until they get a legitimate starting goaltender. If MacT doesn't upgrade the goaltending in the off-season we're talking Austin Mathews by Remembrance Day.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Man the Oilers gave the Jackets 4 points. Dominated them in both games and still managed to lose both.

Spawn

Something in the water
Feb 20, 2006
Edmonton
We need a goalie that can make big saves on a more consistent basis.

Pretty tired of seeing Scrivens beat clean multiple times a game. Yeah they are good shots, but that's when you need your goalie to make a save.

Once again, nice to see Nuge/Eberle/Yak put up points, but rings hollow with yet another loss.

McGlassbangers

Jul 13, 2009
McFinland
Scrivens got vastly outplayed by McBackup. He, Nikitin and Ference will keep us in the McEichel race despite how well the rest of the team plays. :laugh:

McDeathbyCheerios*

We need a goalie that can make big saves on a more consistent basis.

Pretty tired of seeing Scrivens beat clean multiple times a game. Yeah they are good shots, but that's when you need your goalie to make a save.

Once again, nice to see Nuge/Eberle/Yak put up points, but rings hollow with yet another loss.
Yep, they are good shots but I say it all the time, Scrivens goes down so fast that if you shoot high on him 8/10 times you will score cause he's already on his knees.

Old Boys Club

Anita Max Wynn
Nov 3, 2013
Yep, they are good shots but I say it all the time, Scrivens goes down so fast that if you shoot high on him 8/10 times you will score cause he's already on his knees.

Yep, which Dubnyk did as well, but he at least was tall enough to not get beat high every time.

McAsuno

Jul 10, 2013
Edmonton

Same crap happened with Dubnyk. Chabot was a major blame. Chabot's gone. Who the hell is teaching the goalies to go down right now? Fricken Dubnyk said Sean Burke was a huge difference and wanted Dubnyk to stay up longer. Good grief.

McDeathbyCheerios*

Same crap happened with Dubnyk. Chabot was a major blame. Chabot's gone. Who the hell is teaching the goalies to go down right now? Fricken Dubnyk said Sean Burke was a huge difference and wanted Dubnyk to stay up longer. Good grief.
It takes time to break bad habits. In games he does well he stands up, in bad games he takes a knee every time.

On another note Eberle is tied for 30th in league scoring...slowly creeped back into that top 30

IAGTTAYM

Dec 15, 2006
Tough one, Oilers dominated for large portions of the game. Liked Miller, Lander was poor.

StoveTopStauffer

Apr 6, 2012

I don't even know who the goalie coach is now, I think some guy from a Jr. team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad