Status
Not open for further replies.

SpinningEdge

Feb 12, 2015
Fairfax, VA
Ovi gets to 30 tonight.

Caps win 5-1.

Everyone thinks things are okay.

Need to keep winning. We've been in a funk BUT at home Caps are still dominant and will probably still break the all-time home wins record. Having home ice would be huge for the Caps - especially in earlier rounds against tough divisional opponents

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
I'm not sure what the issue is. Team looks moribund. In my heart I think they hold in to 1st seed. But my head is telling me otherwise.

Team has 2 games left vs C-Bus, so they control that destiny. But they aren't playing well, at all. Special teams look poor. Holtby looks meh. Lines are clicking.

Thankfully there are 14 odd games left to fix it (or is it 13 now)

twabby

Mar 9, 2010
I'll be at the game tonight. Lightning are coming off a beating from the Leafs so I imagine they will be focused, not that they need extra motivation. Caps need to match their intensity since Columbus and Pittsburgh are right there.

Also we're going to need more "Burt" license plates.

Langway

In den Wolken
Jul 7, 2006
@ikhurshudyan: Barry Trotz called this game a "must-win" for the Capitals. Said the team's record in the past 10 games is "unacceptable."

No pressure!

Turd Ferguson

Its a funny name
Apr 21, 2015
Canada
@ikhurshudyan: Barry Trotz called this game a "must-win" for the Capitals. Said the team's record in the past 10 games is "unacceptable."

No pressure!

13192730.jpg

philip

dismember
Jun 27, 2014
I'm not sure what the issue is. Team looks moribund. In my heart I think they hold in to 1st seed. But my head is telling me otherwise.

Team has 2 games left vs C-Bus, so they control that destiny. But they aren't playing well, at all. Special teams look poor. Holtby looks meh. Lines are clicking.

Thankfully there are 14 odd games left to fix it (or is it 13 now)

Casually just dropping in a 'moribund' - like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad