Daysof04

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
So it's kind of lame that we make this guy do all of our GDTs. We should step up and take some of the weight off of his shoulders.

He does an amazing job, and it would suck to not have the great ones every day, but at the same time, it would allow for people to put their individual touches on it as well. Is this a possibility?

Yzlamic Preacher*

I have no viable skill in the work of art. My skill involves drinking. I can contribute drunken directions to make the most illogical GDT ever.

Btw thanks Days. You the man.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
I'll gladly take a Sunday GDT thread in the near future.
Awesome. Just give me a heads up or whatever when you want to do one. Same goes for anyone else.

Next time they play the Flames I'll make one.
So I'll mark you down for next season. Don't forget.

I have no viable skill in the work of art. My skill involves drinking. I can contribute drunken directions to make the most illogical GDT ever.

Btw thanks Days. You the man.
Make a drunk GDT! Go for it! :yo:

Also thanks guys! :)

FDfranklin

Jan 21, 2013
Awesome. Just give me a heads up or whatever when you want to do one. Same goes for anyone else.

Will do, but I may do it a bit different if it's cool. I'm better at making websites than photoshop/AI so I may make a site for the GDT.

ScaredStreit

May 5, 2006
Tampa, FL
I mainly lurk on the Lightning board (I've lived in Tampa for 14 years now and basically consider myself a Floridian). The GDTs that Days make rock! Just wanted to post that!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad