Value of: David Savard to Vancouver

LBCANUCK

Jun 26, 2012
What would Columbus take for one year of Savard to the Canucks? I think if the Jackets were able to pull off an offersheet to one of the Tampa guys it would be an easier get but at the moment?

DingDongCharlie

Sep 12, 2010
What would Columbus take for one year of Savard to the Canucks? I think if the Jackets were able to pull off an offersheet to one of the Tampa guys it would be an easier get but at the moment?

If they move him it’s to make a splash. Futures, I’d assume they would ask for Juolevi

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
With some recent comments it sounds like the team probably has an internal cap and wont be chasing offersheets or anything too exciting

Viqsi

"that chick from Ohio"
Oct 5, 2007
40N 83W (approx)
With some recent comments it sounds like the team probably has an internal cap and wont be chasing offersheets or anything too exciting
Internal cap? The only recent comments I saw were "we want to make sure there's literally zero possible offersheet scenarios with PLD". That's not quite the same thing.

stevo61

Jul 5, 2011
Canada
Internal cap? The only recent comments I saw were "we want to make sure there's literally zero possible offersheet scenarios with PLD". That's not quite the same thing.
Unless someone comes in with a 15mil offersheet the team is fine. I think its Jarmo trying to save face for ownership personally but thats pure speculation on my part. Either way im ok with whats happened so far and I dont see Savard moved regardless of whats going on

Three On Zero

Deranged Oreo Dolphin Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Vancouver has a better chance at getting Cernak or Sergachev

Cbus1979

Jan 18, 2014
I imagine cbj want to keep savard as rhd..wouldnt make sense to trade imho.I think they were smart to unload nuti and murray..jarmo wants to get peeke in the lineup..

Ad

Upcoming events

• Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Hoffenheim vs RB Leipzig
    Wagers: 6
    Staked: $9,251.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Torino vs Bologna
    Torino vs Bologna
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $1,430.00