David Rundblad Appreciation Thread

zz

Nov 1, 2006
Yep. I can't complain about his attitude. Wish him the best.

_Del_

Jul 4, 2003
rt said:
when I look at David Rundblad, I see a slam dunk prospect that will in inevitably become a very effective offensive defenseman in the NHL. I just have serious reservations that it will be for the Phoenix Coyotes.

I do worry that real scouts and GMs might be starting to view this prospect in the same light as the unfamiliar fans on this forum. If that's the case, we are bound to get hosed on any deal involving this player. He will turn out well for somebody. I just hope he gets the chance to up his perceived value a bit before we've got to ship him out.

Must have been one of the sober moments...

Foggy1097

Jan 14, 2014
Arizona
Yeah, I just shiver at the thought of him turning into another Yandle elsewhere, and we are left holding the bag (yet again).

It seems that this pattern will rinse and repeat until Tippett is booted from the organization.

Hahahaha won't happen man...you're drastically over dramatizing the situation. The guy isn't that good.

SweYote

Jun 7, 2011
Lund, Sweden
Hahahaha won't happen man...you're drastically over dramatizing the situation. The guy isn't that good.

I don't think he will either, but I wouldn't laugh it off. The guy was drafted at #17 overall before he had that historic SEL season. Rundblad was certainly way ahead of where Yandle was as a teenager. Less than 3 somewhat underwhelming years since then is not enough to write him off completely.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad