Confirmed with Link: David Rittich to Nashville [1 year / $1,25 mil]

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
Just right. Hopefully he only needs to be "barely competent", which I think he has managed in the past. But he has also had 45- and 48-game seasons in the NHL (both more than Saros has ever played) so in an apocaltypic scenario we should be covered.

Term is perfect, if anything the AAV is a good bit below what we might have paid chasing some of the other guys. :handclap:

Reactions: Flgatorguy87

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
And here's me, spending every summer creating ratings for a hockey sim... digging into stats and bio's for 900-1000 players each year and the fresh draft picks... I know way too many players who are totally inconsequential, but all I can do with this knowledge is scare off normal people who aren't ready for the dumptruck worth of Pierre McGuire that I unload on them when they ask "How about the weather?"

Seth Lake

Jun 28, 2005
Nashville, TN
And here's me, spending every summer creating ratings for a hockey sim... digging into stats and bio's for 900-1000 players each year and the fresh draft picks... I know way too many players who are totally inconsequential, but all I can do with this knowledge is scare off normal people who aren't ready for the dumptruck worth of Pierre McGuire that I unload on them when they ask "How about the weather?"
I grew up studying the stats of leagues worldwide at the back of The Hockey News, memorizing names, teams, and getting to know every league.

Nowadays, I read through the FA list and research anyone that piques my interest.

Legionnaire11

Jul 12, 2007
Murfreesboro
atlantichockeyleague.com
I grew up studying the stats of leagues worldwide at the back of The Hockey News, memorizing names, teams, and getting to know every league.

Nowadays, I read through the FA list and research anyone that piques my interest.

Oh yeah, I remember getting the "Hockey Almanac" back before the internet days and using trading cards for stats before Hockeydb.com

Reactions: AnalogKid

Porter Stoutheart

We Got Wood
Jun 14, 2017
A few years ago in my last move I dumped all my ancient stacks of the Hockey News and Guide and Reigsters, and Sporting News Hockey Guides and Hockey Registers going back to the late 70s. For all the hours I lived in those books, I finally bit the bullet and gave up on sentiment; everything is online and I am still going to have to move at least 1 more time in my life.
:wally:

And indeed today is a busy day, staying on top of my FHL database. Just flicking back and forth to CapFriendly to see if they get the numbers confirmed so I can copy them in.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville
Somebody has to do it. I'm glad it's you all and not me. I enjoy the game and the details within the game but I've never been into all of that stuff.

Reactions: SouthNash

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad