Confirmed with Link: David Rittich signed

Fig

Absolute Horse Shirt
Dec 15, 2014
Wes Gilbertson mentioned that apparently Rittich's arbitration date was his wedding date.

Turning Mangiapanese

Jun 18, 2011
Good stuff. He looked like a real decent backup last year before Smith's injury. Our goaltending overall is still a mess though like it has been for the last five years.

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
Wes Gilbertson mentioned that apparently Rittich's arbitration date was his wedding date.
Tre's so ruthless with these negotiations I wouldn't have been surprised if he offered league minimum, then waived Rittich ahead of arbitration!

"Enjoy your wedding! :razz:"

Lunatik

Oct 12, 2012
"So David, you can either take this offer, or... reschedule your wedding. Cash me outside, how bout dat?"

Tre's so ruthless with these negotiations I wouldn't have been surprised if he offered league minimum, then waived Rittich ahead of arbitration!

"Enjoy your wedding! :razz:"

I know much of these are in jest, but I'd be remiss if I didn't remind everyone that the league picks arbitration dates based on arbitrator availability

Rangediddy

The puck was in
Oct 28, 2011
I know much of these are in jest, but I'd be remiss if I didn't remind everyone that the league picks arbitration dates based on arbitrator availability
I don't think anyone has suggested Treliving picked the date. Just that he'd use it to his advantage during negotiations.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad