David Perron is terrible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
That guy should not be on any top team's top 6. He should definitely not be anywhere near Crosby or Malkin. I haven't seen someone miss so many open nets and chances since Pascal Dupuis a few years ago.

I kind of feel bad for Pittsburgh because out of every playoff team, they easily have the worst winger depth. With that depth, I'll be shocked if they make it out of the first round.

Also, the Pens are a team that can easily be bullied. If they were to face Washington, they would get destroyed.

Finesse

nostromo
Dec 9, 2013
LOL. Just taking an opportunity to trash talk a laundry list of things about Pitt huh? :laugh:

hockeykicker

Dec 3, 2014
Okay lets not get ahead of ourselves on that last point. And this is coming from a caps fan

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
He's not terrible. He's worth a first and Klinkhammer.

His production with Pittsburgh has been the same as his production with Edmonton this season. He's an anchor or an anvil. He's supposed to be a complementary player. I wouldn't put him on the Habs' 4th line.

DonskoiDonscored

Oct 12, 2013
Your posts are gold. First the "Montreal Ferraris" and now this.

David Perron belongs in almost anyone's top6

mcpw

WPG
Jan 13, 2015
His production with Pittsburgh has been the same as his production with Edmonton this season. He's an acre or an anvil. He's supposed to be a complementary player. I wouldn't put him on the Habs' 4th line.

Me neither. I would put him on the Habs' second line.

Riddum

Nov 5, 2008
Montreal
Me neither. I would put him on the Habs' second line.

And he would weigh them down to the point of killing production. He's supposed to have a good shot and decent hands but I don't see it. His shot selection is the equivalent of Jason Williams in basketball (notorious for taking bad shots).

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
You're trying too hard with this topic, not going to fool any mod

Board Gordon

Light Up The World
Jun 13, 2014
Oilers got a 1st and Klink for a guy who wouldn't even make the Habs 4th line. Nice!
MacT severely underrated.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
Ah yeah, it's that time of year when the thinly veiled provocateurs start to ramp up post production.

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
Hum...this is as weird as the Blake Comeau hate thread.

Not really, Comeau has been awful in his career. For extended periods of time.

Perron? He's fine. When you're talking about a ~24th pick you hope to get a player like Perron.

As for this thread...trying to add some spice on Rivalry Night? Nah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad