Player Discussion David Pastrnak X

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
2 in 4, that's a 41 goal pace

Yup with 14 turnovers and 35 fanned shots. Guy is an asset he just has to adjust and correct his game to accommodate his limited ability right now. If he can’t do that he needs very limited ice.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
Yup with 14 turnovers and 35 fanned shots. Guy is an asset he just has to adjust and correct his game to accommodate his limited ability right now. If he can’t do that he needs very limited ice.
he has 5 giveaways in 4 games

he won't miss a shift or Cassidy should be fired

Johnny4778

Jan 26, 2006
he has 5 giveaways in 4 games

he won't miss a shift or Cassidy should be fired
We we’re taking about entire playoffs than Columbus series. He has 14 turnovers in playoffs. And anyone that think pasta has played well or been an all star in the playoffs is watching a different game than most.

prizminferno

Feb 14, 2019
We we’re taking about entire playoffs than Columbus series. He has 14 turnovers in playoffs. And anyone that think pasta has played well or been an all star in the playoffs is watching a different game than most.
14 in 11 is a lot?

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Scores a big goal and the wolves are still out for him. Can’t the top line get a f***ing pass after 3 goal game? Pathetic.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
He has 3 points in the last 3 games and is a +2, but is still the worst player on the ice. It is what it is, I'm 99.99% sure he's injured.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Leaf fan coming in peace. First of all I am pulling for you guys all the way. I have been to Boston many times and its right up there with Chicago for being a real cool place to biz and possibly live.

I think this Pasternak kid is badly injured. But he is so game, so competitive, he ain't coming off the ice.

I have no inside info. No sources, just a smell and gut instinct.

This kid when healthy is unreal. Hope he recovers and the B's take it all.

And Pasternak a finesse player, Nobody in Toronto has noticed anything other than a guy taking great lateral angles to endanger himself to create something. And drafted way too low. Great player. Incredible player.

Every toronto fan with a sense of logic wishes we had a team of Pasternaks.

Watch some film of his last two years, this guy is NOT a finesse player.

U wanna trade him? Make me your first call.

U want finesse I will trade you Nylander and 12 pack of toilet paper for a bag of pucks.

Jeez. How can you guys run down a great like Pasta? Guys has a big pair and great talent. Support your best players.

Last edited:

veganbruin

Sep 20, 2013
Boston, MA
I love Pasta. He’s clearly hurt physically and mentally and he still ends up on the score sheet. I don’t think it has anything to do with compete or desire.

Wooren

no longer perennial 4th place losers
May 17, 2015
Prague
He has been horrific the whole play-offs so far, but's worth mentioning he is the 2nd most productive Bruin and 15 overall in the league. He needs to be put in the one timer position on the PP, as his giveaways are an absolute killer on the blue-line, especially with Columbus playing the PK so aggressive. We were very lucky we didn't get scored on during our PPs in Game 4.

Reactions: GordonHowe

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts

It's the thumb/hand. It has to be. Despite scoring last night, he's plainly having difficulty handling the puck.

I would be extremely judicious with his minutes at this point.

GordonHowe

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Sep 21, 2005
Watertown, Massachusetts
He has been horrific the whole play-offs so far, but's worth mentioning he is the 2nd most productive Bruin and 15 overall in the league. He needs to be put in the one timer position on the PP, as his giveaways are an absolute killer on the blue-line, especially with Columbus playing the PK so aggressive. We were very lucky we didn't get scored on during our PPs in Game 4.

That's what I'm afraid of. I hope Cassidy knows what he's doing in managing DP's time on ice, and where he's playing.

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Leaf fan coming in peace again. Pasternak has the big stones. I think he is under duress. I would love to have im on the Leafs. Guy takes big time chances and maybe they caught up to him;. but this guy has a big pair.

Great hockey player;.

Watch film of this guy, he went into scary, scary ass places. We leaf fans marveled at his courage/

Definite great player.

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
You guys have for some reason had half the greatest players of all time. Enjoy we did not. And we spent a lot more than you did.

If you beat Columbus, you win the Cup.

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Schmidt Orr, Espo, Bergeron., Bouque, heck, Bucyk, Hodge, And lets go on and on. Now you have Marchand. Its nuts what you have been given, Be grateful.

Pasternak has gone into areas of the ice, that are pretty much death.

Great Player. Trade him to us ASAP

And add Debrusk while you are it. Incredible, horrible player to play against. Add him in on the trade.

Reactions: BigGoalBrad

duffy

Feb 12, 2006
Scores a big goal and the wolves are still out for him. Can’t the top line get a ****ing pass after 3 goal game? Pathetic.
I don't think any poster is being wolfish, just pointing out his shortcomings! Just because you are a star player you don't get a pass for playing like crap. The coach is not off the hook either if he has options and chooses a player who is playing at 50% efficiency! We all love Pastas skill and personality but if he's hurting his team and he or his coach refuses to rest for possible later games then that is being selfish and not overly intelligent. If he keeps playing and taking hits like last night, he will be useless for the next series if we get there!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad