Prospect Info: David Noel (#130 in 2017)

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I like what i hear about this kid. Reminds me a lot of a guy like edmundson (mentally) with a bomb of a shot. I couldn't find any games of his shifts cut(i have a site lol) nor of his teams games on the site(gonna check again) but if anybody has info on his game it would be much appreciated. Don't expect him to light the world on fire but if he can become like a gunnarsson (2 years ago) with a little more puck moving ability and better shot, i'd be ecstatic about this 5th rd pick.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Can you note some of the sites that you use?
We could add a link to the resources thread

Sadly, i got the login/ account info on the site from a co-worker and I'm not allowed to give it away, it's not really a public site lol. I probably shouldn't have mentioned the site lol.

But i can say i used it to watch robert thomas's game against windsor at the beginning of april and i literally fell in love with him lol.

It's also why i luv nic hague and think vegas gotta steal with him in the 2nd. As well as liljegren, i think toronto may have one of the biggest if not the biggest steals in liljegren.

MortiestOfMortys

Jun 27, 2015
Denver, CO
This thread is now about getting STLBLUES44 to share his website with everybody.

Breh, you can't just bring gum for yourself, you gotta give some to the whole class!

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
This thread is now about getting STLBLUES44 to share his website with everybody.

Breh, you can't just bring gum for yourself, you gotta give some to the whole class!

hahaha i know i messed up. but any specs u wanna report on lemme know! except for noel!:laugh:

EL Bandito

Mar 29, 2006
Edwardsville, IL
Granted it was just prospect camp but I wasn't impressed at all the 2 days I saw him. He's got a loooooong way to go to even sniff the NHL, IMO.

Loved their first 3 picks in the draft, don't understand the last 3 at all. LHD is one of their strong points so they take 3 of them in a row, one being an overager to boot, but that's another story.

On Noel though, I saw the Bill Armstrong interview where he called him a super sleeper, I'm wondering if he said he was "super sleepy" when he made the pick, lol.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
Granted it was just prospect camp but I wasn't impressed at all the 2 days I saw him. He's got a loooooong way to go to even sniff the NHL, IMO.

Loved their first 3 picks in the draft, don't understand the last 3 at all. LHD is one of their strong points so they take 3 of them in a row, one being an overager to boot, but that's another story.

On Noel though, I saw the Bill Armstrong interview where he called him a super sleeper, I'm wondering if he said he was "super sleepy" when he made the pick, lol.

lmao, i like the noel pick and don't mind andersson in the 7th....but i 100% agree with u on the bourque pick.

Bluesnatic27

Aug 5, 2011
Ironically, I thought Bourque looked much better than Noel. Noel just didn't stand out in any way other than his inability to read defensive assignments. Bourque looked much more composed and his skating highly complimented his playstyle.

Not saying either have a serious shot, but I'm liking Bourque more than Noel at this point.

EL Bandito

Mar 29, 2006
Edwardsville, IL
I don't know much about Andersson but looks like a good pick for the 7th.

RHD is what's needed if anything and I personally like Daniel Bukac quite a bit. He went in the 7th and I was hoping they'd take him in the 4th. Also, Pavel Koltygin went the very next pick to Nashville after the Bourque selection and Ivan Chekhovich was still on the board as well. I just don't see anything in either Noel or Bourque that would even begin to look like a potential nhler in the future at any time. I'll be shocked and very happy if I'm wrong on that.

And wow there must be some serious red flags on Artem Minulin aside from skating to not even be worthy of a pick. I'd don't care if no team drafted him, I'll take a shot with him over Noel or Bourque any day.

DatDude44

Hmmmm?
Feb 23, 2012
I don't know much about Andersson but looks like a good pick for the 7th.

RHD is what's needed if anything and I personally like Daniel Bukac quite a bit. He went in the 7th and I was hoping they'd take him in the 4th. Also, Pavel Koltygin went the very next pick to Nashville after the Bourque selection and Ivan Chekhovich was still on the board as well. I just don't see anything in either Noel or Bourque that would even begin to look like a potential nhler in the future at any time. I'll be shocked and very happy if I'm wrong on that.

And wow there must be some serious red flags on Artem Minulin aside from skating to not even be worthy of a pick. I'd don't care if no team drafted him, I'll take a shot with him over Noel or Bourque any day.

yeah that really baffled me, do u know if he went to anybodies development camp? Could see him being an overage next year.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad