Value of: David Krejci

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
Likely not on the trading block. But depends on the offer is my guess

What would Krejci be worth in the trade market?

What free agent contract offer can he expect in the offseason?

Reactions: G Backup

Prairie Habs

Oct 3, 2010
It’s got to be a first plus a top prospect minimum

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'd love to see that negotiation. Palmieri and Zajac combined with max retention on both barely returned a 1st, but a pending UFA who has scored 2 goals this season and turns 35 this month will return double that? Boston is in a playoff spot, if Krejci is amazing enough to return that then why are they trading him?

sandyfalkirk

Jun 18, 2014
Scotland
Krejci is probably a bit underrated as he has (apart from getting Pasta on his line now and again) not had much really to work with.

But at 34, and a big contract and UFA next year, I doubt you get a 1st and a top prospect. Who is in the market for him, are you retaining salary?

Unless I am missing obvious sarcasm.....

wintersej

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2011
North Andover, MA

I'd love to see that negotiation. Palmieri and Zajac combined with max retention on both barely returned a 1st, but a pending UFA who has scored 2 goals this season and turns 35 this month will return double that? Boston is in a playoff spot, if Krejci is amazing enough to return that then why are they trading him?

Krejci is a high end #2C and his age as a rental doesn't mean shit.

That being said, you are right, the Bruins are both in a playoff spot despite all the injuries and its a buyers market. Trying to be a seller right now would be a fireable offense for Sweeney.

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
People listing his goal totals as if he sucks when he’s on a ~60 point pace is hilarious. Imagine what will happen when he gets some puck luck and possibly some linemates

He’d get a first- especially given his playoff track record- but he’s also not going to be traded so it’s a moot point

nbwingsfan

Dec 13, 2009

Why are you judging a playmaker on his goal totals? I'd ask why you're omitting his point totals, but we both already know the answer.

Suzuki only has 7 goals in 36 games, must be a bum

Last edited:

rocketdan9

Feb 5, 2009
More valuable to Boston then getting a draft pick in my opinion.

If anything Boston should be looking to add a UFA.

True. Will need it for East Division

What the hell happened to you folks. Suddenly Burke and Hextall beat out the "play desparate hockey?" ... its like a different team

HugeInTheShire

You may not like me but, I'm Huge in the Shire
Mar 8, 2021
Alberta
Krejci probably returns a similar package as Palms would have a 2nd and a prospect
NJ only got a 1st cuz Zajac went with him and Lou loves that guy

Dumais

It's All In The Reflexes
Jul 24, 2013
With CBJ's winger depth, I could see a pick (1st or 2nd) and one of the Russian prospects being worth it for Jarmo. He would definitely be Laine's center going forward and playing with him would probably help Laine develop into a more complete player.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad