Confirmed with Link: David Gust signed to 2 Year, Two Way Contract ($762,500 SCH)

giza

Jul 19, 2011
Gust really stood out for the Wolves in the games I saw the previous season. His stats at Rockford speak for themselves.....not sure how his skillset translates to the NHL, but I like what I've seen from Seney and Philip in their short call ups.....glad to see a 29 year old get a chance, that's for sure!

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Happy for him, but this will be no breeze. I wouldn't be surprised if the faster pace of the NHL left him a bit winded. His first puck battle will surely be a flurry of activity. He'll have a learning curve, so hopefully nobody here rushes to judgement and prematurely says that he blows. I won't accept outbursts like that.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Happy for him, but this will be no breeze. I wouldn't be surprised if the faster pace of the NHL left him a bit winded. His first puck battle will surely be a flurry of activity. He'll have a learning curve, so hopefully nobody here rushes to judgement and prematurely says that he blows. I won't accept outbursts like that.
I looked at this longer than I should have before it clicked.

• Haha
Reactions: Pez68

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $300.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA