David Desharnais (Part 5.7)

DAChampion

May 28, 2011
Can we stop referring to DD as being 5'7"?

That is his listed height, not his actual height. He's really 5'4" or 5'5".

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Did u know the yoga instructor is taller than DD?

tumblr_n0g58strYw1shr61qo1_1280.jpg

rockjngo

Oct 31, 2011
DD goes against everything the NHL stood for.

1. He's small 5'4" 160lbs
2. He's not fast
3. He doesn't produce
4. He doesn't make his linemates better
5. He's overpaid
6. He's overused
7. He's doesn't win battles
8. He lacks intensity
9. He lacks motivation
10. He floats
11. He doesn't forecheck
12. He doesn't bodycheck
13. He leeches off a better player Pacioretty
14. He's not a leader
15. He rarely does anything

Aside from being french and playing for the Montreal Canadiens, what does he bring to the team?

Compile

Feb 27, 2008
In an Igloo
What I just saw, showed me that Dd doesn't give a **** about his RW who does everything for his line mates, who's been struggling since being put on that line.

What I just saw was a coach that knows there are players struggling, an empty net and who does he put on...that was a ***** move on his part.

Winter Eclipse

Nov 28, 2013
New York, NY
What I just saw, showed me that Dd doesn't give a **** about his RW who does everything for his line mates, who's been struggling since being put on that line.

What I just saw was a coach that knows there are players struggling, an empty net and who does he put on...that was a ***** move on his part.

And some people seriously don't believe that Therrien favors DD miles ahead of anyone else. I can hardly wait to hear "DD earned being put out there for the final minute by being our best forward the last 3 months!!!"

He's seriously the only player the coaching staff has done anything to help get going. 29th in ES scoring, 16 goals in our last 9 games, and yet s'all goooooooood as long as DD's ok!!!!

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
Hooray, hooray for DD, it looks good on him too get a freebie, especially when one considers the flak he gets from Hab fans here!:sarcasm:

CHwest

Talent sets the floor, character sets the ceiling.
May 24, 2011

It was a stupid decision and could have bit him in the butt, really stupid.

hockeyfan2k11

Jun 11, 2011

That looked pretty bad.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad