Dave Tippett

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
We'll wait till its too late and then hire another rookie. Todd Nelson probably.

backhandsauce

Oct 19, 2009
Tippet and Babcock are the cream of the crop. Babcock will be a leaf. Tippet should be the oilers focus.

FunkyChicken

Jul 24, 2003
I can't see Arizona firing Tippet and having to pay his salary. That said, if they did fire Tippet we'd promptly fire Eakins and then hire Messier to coach.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Well the Coyotes just blew out the Caps in their own building. So much for that.

Curious what your definition of a close game is then? 6-5 is far from a blowout.

But I think that Tippett is safe and if he had to find a job he would have some nice options

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Curious what your definition of a close game is then? 6-5 is far from a blowout.

But I think that Tippett is safe and if he had to find a job he would have some nice options

It was 6-3 when I made that post before the Caps got two late ones.

They still hung 6 on a Barry Trotz coached team. They still won a game. Something this team struggles to do on a nightly basis.

Hell the Coyotes started Dubnyk and still won.

EnthusiasticYak

Mar 7, 2014
Arizona would be stupid to fire Tippett, the coach is the least of their problems. They have 13m in cap space, that I assume they can't use because they're not making money as it is.

That's the equivalent of two star players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad